Final Destination 2

O

Ono

Finally got round to watching this on DVD.

Loved the first one and I have to say that the sequel is almost as good.

Lots and lots of red herrings and imaginative death scenes (which I won't mention here in case I spoil it for you guys).

Don't know if it's out on R2 yet but watch it when you can.

:)

ps. hope they don't make a third though.

C

Clowneh!

I thought it was a bit cruddy, but then I don't really like films like this. I found the deaths funnier more than anything else tho ;)

C

Ch3tan

Loved the first, it was tense, made you jump and was well thought out and put together.

I can say none of those things about the second, it really was just about tryint o think up imaginative and gruesome deaths.

L

leggy

The film was utter fucking shit. The first one was just as bad. I have to say though, I have never laughed so much at a film before. The deaths were actually funny and imaginative.

In the end though, death to sequals and hollywood.

L

leggy

The film was utter fucking shit. The first one was just as bad. I have to say though, I have never laughed so much at a film before. The deaths were actually funny and imaginative.

In the end though, death to sequals and hollywood.

W

WPKenny

Il ike both the films. But it is true..they're hardly shakespeare. It's just fun to watch who's next and how they'll go.

O

Ono

I liked the way the second "list" of victims was connected to the first film's happenings.

L

leggy

Originally posted by WPKenny
Il ike both the films. But it is true..they're hardly shakespeare. It's just fun to watch who's next and how they'll go.

I think this is it tbh. If you take it with a pinch of salt they are actually quite entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom