Films you'd like to see but for one reason or another...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Looking around imdb at some of the recommendations from registered users gives me lots of films for my 'wish-list'. Some of those would be:

The Royal Tenenbaums
Being There
The Quiet Man
The Third Man
The Hustler
Brazil (saw it when I was a 13 and thus didn't take it in at all)
Rebel without a Cause
The Hudsucker Proxy

There are many more whose names I can't think of right now, what are yours?

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
There's some films that I havent seen due to their lenght that I wish i'd find time for

Gone with the Wind
Lawrence of Arabia
Shindler's List

and there are loads of films I haven't seen especially new ones as I don't have the time anymore to go to the cinema like I used too (1-2 each week) :(

Shocko

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
You know that was on BBC1 about 2 days ago?

I'd like to see some more Chow Yun Fat HongKong actioners. I've seen a couple, and the guy is just a great action star.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Bollocks. My TiVo buffer is only 30 minutes long.

*orders 3 terabyte HD*

Afx

Fledgling Freddie
The Royal Tenenbaums is definitely worth seeing, Also rushmore by the same director.
As for ones id like to see, Well ive been meaning to see igby goes down for ages, One day i'll get round to it.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Tom said:
It was on BBC1 Sunday night, and it's quite cheap in HMV atm. I just ordered a copy off Amazon last night actually.

I want to see all of the Scorsese/De Niro films, saw King Of Comedy last night which was good, so that's another one chalked up. I also want to track down some of the French flicks Jean Reno has been in.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Nosferatu and Metropolis mostly, but any of the old movies of the 20s, 30s and 40s. Haven't seen any Charlie Chaplin either, They're a bugger to find near me :(

Just really want to see every movie ever made I guess. Doesn't help being the only film fan (don't regard myself as much of a buff :p) in my circle of friends, and have noone to talk to about them really :(

Also doesn't help that they love football (not arsed about the game) and play no mmo games. Generally have nothing in common with them :p

Oh, want to see more Japanese/asian movies too, they're so much different than Hollywood films. Dark Water is one, I'd need suggestions for the more obscure movies.

With Peter Jackson remaking King Kong I wanna see the original too.

Also zombie movies, need to see zombie flesh eaters and the Dario Argento cut of Dawn of the Dead

More Dario Argento horror films, only seen Suspiria and a guy at work used to rave on about him.

Loads more where that came from, not being particularly specific because there are just so many I mean to find, sit down and watch, but just never do, hohum

ps, nerf the lackage of smileys allowed <insert sad smiley here>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom