Films Galore!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
This forum looks like it could do with some help with content!

Here are 30 films. Godknows wot they are cos I ain't had time to check. There are other longer ones that I will put on soon.

Film galore!

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
im depressed... i onli lasted 30 seconds =( i sucked! but ne way... DAMNIT THUGS MEET ME IN THID SATURDAY AT 6PM GMT! HB!

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
I knew he would start getting stressed sooner or later *whisper* I'll make a Theurg so you can have dmg add and haste, hehe :m00: */whisper*

Thegoldenarrow

Fledgling Freddie
woot im famous at last :D

Thanks Thugs lol

You are certianly a tough SB, is it cuz of SC or what, cuz some Sbs you meet are pure shite and most ppl r SCed in thid now etc

Member of CoWsRuS :m00: :m00:
Dangermouse 24 BM
Snapcracklepop TheRiceCrispyGurl 50 Mana Enchantress
Amontilladosherry LetsGetDrunkTonightCows 23 VW / 800 skill tailor/metal working

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Blimey - just checked. Must have about another 20-30 films here :D . I sure was busy!

Dangermouse my sbs are tough cos I make you miss like hell. If I stood infront of you you would totally destroy me. Even after I debuffed you the damage from you when you style is along these lines:

mainhand - 100 to 120 average
offhand - 30 to 50 average

Ontop of that you were sporting a damage add at times which was hitting for 30-35. Also that blasted spell you use sure hurts a lot. Didn't realize you could do that? The above is huge damage when you consider you are fast as well due to haste. But because I move like crazy you hit me unstyled mainly which reduces damage a hell offa lot and my poison ticks bring you down.

Will post a load more films up up now! Nice setup this cos the file that you are linking too I can edit so the same file can be viewed at all times instead of new ones throughout this post.

Funkybunny

Banned
watched "moviemain.wmv" and you pwned buffed.. gotta give you that :) i loved the way you took down the 2 scouts...

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Bandwidth - nah. Rigged up a home server so you are pulling off my computer. Wanted to play the game so had to knock the server off cos I lag too much. When I ain't playing the server will be on.

Well tonight's gameplay was quite a lot of fun. Made some great kills (in my opinion) with one fight there I hadda 4 death spam message ;) .

Sum more films. Will stick em up soon.

Got some footage of Dangermouse taking on all sorts and giving them a hammering. Bit odd about this though cos I attacked Phooka who must be 24 now and received a real hiding. But not only are the pair of them using druid buffs but they are running around with a humungous damage add as well. So between the 2 they have 2 different buffbots on the go. Here is the styled damage Phooka dished out.

mainhand damage 80 - 100 + 35 damage add - yikes and I had debuffed him as well!
offhand 60 average +22 damage add.
Just one round alone was over 200 damage - around 220!

Not only that but he hit me faster than I could him with a 3.1 speed axe and la haste. So he got 2 rounds in to my one.

My damage?

mainhand 25 with pillager hehe
offhand around 10
2 handed plunderer? - 65 after being reduced 17 with resists.

His damage add alone was outdamaging me!

To be honest I ain't gonna fight those 2, I just can't be arsed. Not their fault but really the reason the game is suffering so badly is very evident with these buffs. I been there myself with PKJ and had access to 2 buffbots and it totally transformed him. No answer to it really but it spoils the fun for them as much as for me cos I will not attack them outright and only when I can add.

Anyways loads of fun really tonight though that Lariya had the death spam on me about 4 x and each time as an add! Think that one is a bit offa coward.

Finally nailed Nydeth the caster hehe. Was good fun doing so in amongst all his guards too.

If the link above shows a message saying 'Sorry but try again later' empty your cache or restart your browser as it is reading it from memory. Either the right message will show in the future or the server will be offline!

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Thugs, something I'm wondering, I watched 2 random vids and I believe both were in Old Frontiers Thid, different bridges, Sniper Hill, did I just pick 2 old vids or are they all old vids? Because I don't think I've ever seen you in todays thid..

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I don't play much now but there are loads of films of the new Thid in there. I will make a better job of the titles soon and make it clear. There are a great many more films to go up too. Might even record other player fights and put them up. No-one else seems to make films cept me.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Sure - will do it now infact. Don't forget though that a lot of films of the new Thid will be up soon so check up in the next day or so.

Just clear your cache if you know how to and refresh the screen with the film links shortly and the text will be different. I gonna change them now.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
next time lemme know u in the neighbourhood thugz ill drop ma boofs just 4 u ;)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Phooka don't bother dropping the buffs m8 cos I like a challenge. Rediculous damage you are dishing out and so fast as to quite unbelievable but that won't stop me finding a way to drop you. Dropped your mate Dangermouse didn't I? Well you gonna drop too at some point just I will have to change my tactics is all. Nice to get some adrenalin flowing again and sure will look forward to seeing your death and all them uber buffs falling off you.

Everyone dies to me eventually m8 whoever they are and you are no exception!

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
^^

you sure will drop me but not in a 1 on 1 and me with boofs... I only have boofs cuz of dem zerglings nothing i enjoy more then a fair 1 on 1 win or loose ;)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
You might be mistaken there. One on one with you with them buffs on and me in top form could be quite a shock for you. We shall see.

Whole game is up the spout cos of buffing. Tis really why the game is dieing a death. They really have no part to play and only do so to a rediculous extent in this game. It has stopped a number of my mates from playing this game cos they can't afford 2 accounts. I get so pissed off about the need for 2 accounts I could strangle someone at Mythic. I bloody hate the way they run this game.

Anyways back to some work. Will stick up some more action films from last night showing other people's fights. Think I could become the 'Thid's roving reporter' or summit :) .

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
thugs i aint seen u in bg yet :< i play a 24 inf dye'd all red, called Ctx. i had a merc called Mckenzi Ogre, who dinged 25 recently 2 nights ago

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well am playing a bit now so no-doubt we will meet up. Given the rest of you infs a bit offa hiding recently they buffed or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom