Film you are most looking forward to?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Ok, we got xmas coming up (this doesn't mean that you have to make a choice based on xmas films due) and everyone was raving about the will smith film out at the time until it was released and turned out to be a major disappointment.

But what films are you looking forward to coming out?

Personally mine is the informers (adaptation of a Bret Easton Ellis novel) not due till may 2009.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Watchmen + Sin City 2...

Know that's two but I don't care, mwahaha.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
um...not really any coming out at the conema but when it gets to december i'm going to rent (haha free rental pwns!) some christmas DVDs from work, hopefully by then i will have a sodding dvd player that works!

anyhoo i'm gonna get Christmas with the Kranks, based on the John Grisham novel Skipping Christmas, it looks fun and festive and has tim allen in (yeah ok so what i think he's funny!)

but i can't watch any christmas stuff until december!

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Sin city 2 and Hoodwinked 2... not alot of things comming out of 2009 by the look of it thats worth getting all girly about...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Surprised no-ones really bothered about the watchmen, especially following all of these latest comic book adaptations, batman, hulk, iron man, sin city, 300 etc etc, all attracting big attention... and the watchmen is labelled as the greatest comic book of all time. If anything, the film should be interesting ;)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
tell you one im not waiting for....

The Day The Earth Stood Still....

LEAVE IT ALONE FFS!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
tell you one im not waiting for....

The Day The Earth Stood Still....

LEAVE IT ALONE FFS!!!

Actually this is just what i'm looking forwards to.

If you get your rocks off by some black&white cinematography monster, go ahead, do't watch it, but i actually want to see an adaptation of this.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Alot of movies dont come out in Sweden so guess i have to Download some...

pikeh

Resident Freddy
A bunch of people are making a prequel to LOTR in Epping Forest, on a budget of £25k.

It looks so awesome.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Films this month:

Looking forward to Max Payne (although I heard it isnt all that fantastic) and body of lies.

In the future:

Because I'm a big kid, Toy Story 3 and Cars 2 =)

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Madagascar 2 is such a dissapointment :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i want to see march of the sodding pingpongs!! i've taking it home twice now and each bloody time my sodding tretchourous (ergh sp??) DVD player has refused to play it...i would also like to watch arctic tale, narrated by queen latifah and starring polar bears and walrussesses...who may or may not be looking for their bukkit.

eksdee

FH is my second home
the road. adaptation of a cormac mccarthy book of the same name (he also wrote no country for old men, this is not a coen brothers film though). it has viggo mortessen in it who was awesome in the two recent cronenburg films he was in (history of violence and eastern promises) plus michael k williams (who is AWESOME as omar in the wire).

"In this exclusive shot from the set of The Road (out later this year), a father (Viggo Mortensen) comforts his son (Kodi Smit-McPhee) after an apocalypse sends them on a harrowing journey to find safety. "It's relentlessly challenging," Mortensen says of the drama, which is based on Cormac McCarthy's Pulitzer Prize-winning novel of the same name. "Emotionally, this might be the most demanding role I've had."

theroad5-440x291.jpg

theroad1-440x292.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
After reading that the Akira movie is NOT based on the original film, but the original comics, i kinda think that is worth waiting.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
the road looks interesting :)

After reading that the Akira movie is NOT based on the original film, but the original comics, i kinda think that is worth waiting.

The original Akira movie is based on the comics, isnt it? I have no faith in Hollywood remaking Akira to an even decent level. They're setting it in America for crying out loud :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The original Akira movie is based on the comics, isnt it? I have no faith in Hollywood remaking Akira to an even decent level. They're setting it in America for crying out loud :(

Aye, but basically it's not a rape of the original movie, which makes it more ok.

American Akira if you will.

I think the movie took some liberties and that the comics are intepretation flexible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom