Film Bargains

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Love that its actually Amazon selling it for £6.29 and alll the market place selllers are more expensive, duh!!

I have the DVD version of this, so i'll give it a miss, nice find though

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Bought the 6 disk box set a few years ago when it was rereleased on Blue-ray. Awesome series of movies.

Just noticed Prometheus got released... those seven hours of extra material looks tasty :D

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Bought the 6 disk box set a few years ago when it was rereleased on Blue-ray. Awesome series of movies.

Just noticed Prometheus got released... those seven hours of extra material looks tasty :D

WOW, seven hours of extra shit spooned onto the shit sandwich that was Prometheus? Sign me up!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I have the Blu-ray of Prometheus, I just haven't been able to bring myself to sit through it yet. :\

soze

I am a FH squatter
I really liked Prometheus the first time. But I have failed several times to rematch it. The film has no rematch value for me.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Ya'll crazy, i think it was good. Not great, but good.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah but saying it's sh*t makes for better jokes, albeit as good jokes as the movie itself, but still.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Clicked on that thinking, 'I hope In Bruges is in that offer!', third one along and there it is, winner!

really enjoyed In Bruges, good film. would definitely rewatch that.

Saw seven psychopaths at the weekend, enjoyed that as well.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I'm going to Bruges next Thursday, any recommendations fn things to do from people that have been/seen the film and thought something looked nice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom