Files on the FTP

W

Will

A load of Raven Shield stuff has been added to the FTP for your downloading pleasure.

Patches

UK 1.1 Patch - other patches on the ftp, for every language

Maps

Base Control - a small tight map, low on the eye-candy

Close Quarter and it's fix - Small close quarters combat multiplayer map made by one of the games makers

Combat Facility - Indoor multiplayer only map for fast paced games

Embassy - Straight out of the original...not very detailed, but it takes you back *sniff*

MP Maze - Pretty poor, but small and intense

Prision Day - Its the Prision map, during the day...

Mods

Standard Ragdoll - for when you want to turn one of the next two off, and forgot to make a backup

Realistic Ragdoll - works better than the original, fewer "head between knees" kills

Action Ragdoll - slightly lighter than the realistic, so grenades throw it about more

Other

Completed Campaign - to unlock all the levels for practice. Put tactical.cmp into your RavenShield/Save/Campaigns directory, and all the maps will be unlocked.

Updated 15/04/03

I've uploaded more maps. I'm losing track of which maps are which, so I'll add up comments as I remember.

Maps

Combat Wombats

Deathride Mine

Industrial Complex

Killhouse Double

Shade Hunt

Streets 2

Mods

GunMod's Realism Mod - Too much info to detail, have a look at the readme

G

Gumbo

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, :p

M

migyy

when are the servers gonna be ready man cmon i cant take this no more damit....

G

Gumbo

Indeed.

Time for a post in the Game servers section.

W

Will

The server people are having a few problems integrating this game. Might have something to do with the lack of dedicated server support, but thats my guess. Maybe with the 1.2 patch, we might see some dedicated servers, as well as finally being able to use ASE instead of the ingame browser.

W

whipped

Cheers for the mail Will. I'll stick something up about this thread in the community section of GAME.NET.

W

Will

No problem, I saw the news post and thought you should know.

I'm going to try and keep things relatively up to date if I get the chance. I've already got a few more maps available. I'm just waiting to hear bigfoot's screams when I tell him about them.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom