Fileplanet Trial and Gold Pack 2??

Clipz

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

I'm looking at giving this game a go and I have spotted a free 7 day trial on FP.

Does any1 know if this will work on euro server??
Do I have to buy the game after the 7 days or just carry on paying?

If I have to buy the game I'm looking at buying it all in one pack. If I don't have to buy I can just pickup the exp pack for cheap.

I have seen the gold edition 2 pack is coming out soon....whats included in this?? Does it include ToA aswell.

I can't find any info about this so any help would be appriciated.

Thx, Clipz

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Its Mythic entertainment, so it wont work on euro servers.
It is the classic game with the SI engine. So for SI content you would need to buy the SI expansion.
It looks like you just keep on playing..on the 8th day your CC is billed and you carry on playing. This looks like a free copy of the US DAoC. :eek7:

With regards to buying a euro version..
Waiting for ToA would be your best bet as trying to find a stockist is lol :x

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/130000/136481.shtml

Clipz

Fledgling Freddie
frogster said:
Damn, i wish i had already said that :(

OK thx

You said "Its Mythic entertainment" I though they made the game?? Is it some1 else in europe??

Any idea if the New Gold Pack will include the ToA aswell.

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Clipz said:
OK thx

You said "Its Mythic entertainment" I though they made the game?? Is it some1 else in europe??

Any idea if the New Gold Pack will include the ToA aswell.

Mythic are the developers of the game and the US Hosts.
Mythic lease out the game to different companies. GOA are the hosting company for Europe. They are responsible for the translation from American English to American English, French and German.

Edit : Im pretty sure the Gold 2 will be DAoC + SI + ToA + Foundations.. oh and http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/q_JL3595_dark_age_of_camelo.html have it listed as DAoC and expansions..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom