Filefront videos

illu

Part of the furniture
I'm not entirely sure what has happened in the last week or so (maybe longer?) but someone brought my attention that a lot of filefront vids have gone "missing" recently.

I will need to re-upload 8 vids out of the 24 or so that I have on filefront. It's free so I can't complain, but what a pain! :>

If you have your vids on filefront - check if they still work by trying to download them.

Oli - Illu

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
but someone brought my attention that a lot of filefront vids have gone "missing" recently.
Happened to me too illu - and overnight its got worse as it seems like they have server issues with files not redirecting or a broken site (and thats after reuploading one). I went looking for other file sharing sites last night for an alternative to Filefront but couldnt find any as good though :(

Anyone know any alternatives that dont delete files after a few days with decent capacity ?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bluesky said:
Happened to me too illu - and overnight its got worse as it seems like they have server issues with files not redirecting or a broken site (and thats after reuploading one). I went looking for other file sharing sites last night for an alternative to Filefront but couldnt find any as good though :(

Anyone know any alternatives that dont delete files after a few days with decent capacity ?

Setup a Torrent-site and share them all together ;)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Setup a Torrent-site and share them all together ;)
Well the stuff I will release or publicly share I will do - first movie is on camelot archive but somewhere like filefront is very handy for "internal" w.i.p. stuff :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
Well the stuff I will release or publicly share I will do - first movie is on camelot archive but somewhere like filefront is very handy for "internal" w.i.p. stuff :)

Does this mean there's another w.i.p. :worthy:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
Does this mean there's another w.i.p. :worthy:
*whistles innocently* ;) Im also still getting my head round how Adobe Premiere Pro2 does things differently to old 6.5 - seems really nice tho :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
*whistles innocently* ;) Im also still getting my head round how Adobe Premiere Pro2 does things differently to old 6.5 - seems really nice tho :)

premiere rocks. ;)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
premiere rocks. ;)
I totally agree vf - been using it since, well ages ago lol when I used to work on some UT (99) movies and despite people telling me Vegas 6 is loads better Premiere does everything I want it to and Premiere Pro2 seems rather groovy :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Bluesky said:
I totally agree vf - been using it since, well ages ago lol when I used to work on some UT (99) movies and despite people telling me Vegas 6 is loads better Premiere does everything I want it to and Premiere Pro2 seems rather groovy :)

you lot and your bloody leet movie makers :p screw you all i use windows movie maker! *crawls into the corner and cries at his lack of editing skills*

illu

Part of the furniture
Looks like Filefront are having big problems. I had 8 films out of 24 that didn't work but now it looks like a few more don't work /me cries.

Hopefully they will fix everything soon.

At the moment - I can't re-upload as it keeps coming up with an error. I've tried 3 times to upload 1 movie and it isn't working.

Fingers crossed they sort it out soon.

Oli - Illu

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Bluesky said:
aye they seem to have revamped the whole menu system :S, i dont like the way the transitions are displayed on the clips tho
I havent looked extsively but if you find a way to change the ui to the old one i shall rep you :)
but more toys \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom