Fight Club - the event

S

Scutter Bob

Fight club is a team duelling tournament that will take place on Saturday 2nd August in Caer Renaris at 3.00pm BST, please view the Albion Guard alliance forums for more information and to sign up for the event (link in my sig, details can be found in the General Discussions forum).

O

old.Tyraette

just me or is the forum completely empty?

S

Scutter Bob

doh, what an arse, it was set that visitors can't view posts by other people, now changed, feel free to take a look.

S

Scutter Bob

Bump

if you are not able to get a team together, still let me know if you are going to attend and all non-teamed peeps can get a team together.

If the event goes well, then a much larger version will be held.

V

vestax

Would join in but i dont have IP... so no point

A

Ardas_Nails

will be a long night if u have lots of pally v pally duels ;P

V

vestax

Tbh using active RA's seems a bit silly... who is going to beat a s/s pally with IP + FH?

S

Scutter Bob

Originally posted by Ardas_Nails
will be a long night if u have lots of pally v pally duels ;P

thought about that and am considering putting a time limit on duels, I'm trying to create a duelling tournament where it will be interesting and unpredictable with having teams using stratagies, don't want people to sit and watch 2 pallys go at it for 5 hours :D

S

Scutter Bob

Originally posted by vestax
Tbh using active RA's seems a bit silly... who is going to beat a s/s pally with IP + FH?

well the first run of this event is mainly to test to see how it works, and if any more rules need to be introduced, all comments are welcome and all will be considered, any rule changes will be posted on here. When it comes to RA's at first I thought 'well the player earned it, they can use it' but will consider it further before I make a decision.

After the first event and all the rules have been ironed out there will be a larger version of the event with the backing of GOA.

A

andyr00barb

Make duels best 2/3 and hold duel somewhere with a healer. That's the only way to ensure people that have opted for passives get use out of them. Active RAs are expensive, and not allowing people who have mostly actives to use them in duels disadvantages them greatly vs people with lots of passives.

S

Scutter Bob

Originally posted by vestax

I think I will stick with allowing active RA's yes pally could use IP & FH but next duel they will not have that RA to use so it adds another dimension of when teams pick certain members to fight, and during which fights to use the RA's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom