Fifa10

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Anybody else playing this? I picked it up to play against some workmates online and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. My main issue with it is the same as I had with FIFA09 -- randomers that you choose to play online will invariably quit the game, with no penalty to themselves and no benefit being given to you, when they are losing.

I've been playing for a couple of hours this afternoon and the only games that I've played to full time have been ones I've lost. Whenever I've been winning the other player has quit early.

Anyone got any experience of this, or fancy playing on Xbox live?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I'm only playing club matches. That's where the fun is imo :) I've got about 600 matches played, if not more.

If you're playing a ranked match, you'll get points if the opponent quits after the first 5 minutes. It's a good rule imo, as it gives you time to leave if the match is laggy.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Xbox live?

There is your problem. Everyone you are playing against are spotty 14 years olds, who throw a strop and quit if they don't get their way. Buy a man's console this issue will disappear.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I have a PS3, good for watching blu-rays and the odd single player game, but multiplayer on t'internet? No thankies!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
There is your problem. Everyone you are playing against are spotty 14 years olds, who throw a strop and quit if they don't get their way. Buy a man's console this issue will disappear.

I play fifa10 on the ps3, the same problem exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom