Fifa Games

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
How can something that's been going on for 10 years openly can suddenly be a 'scandal?'

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Well, people likely knew it was bad but probably not that it was this bad..

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
$110,000 or 2.5 years (the 2.5 years part is totally redundant too because there's a new FIFA game out every year, meaning people that don't pony up cash cannot compete with whales)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I don't really like EA these days but the bigger story here has to be how does this guy have over 1M subs for just reading stuff on the interwebs...

I find it somewhat narcissistic that people would make videos of just themselves talking for an entire video, even the bits where he puts up information etc he's still got himself in it.

Meh, each to their own though.

Last edited:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I find it somewhat narcissistic that people would make videos of just themselves talking for an entire video, even the bits where he puts up information etc he's still got himself in it.

Meh, each to their own though.

Ah, YongYea is a good man. Should check some of his other stuff, he's a voice actor outside of Youtube but does put out fair criticism on most things.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I don't really like EA these days but the bigger story here has to be how does this guy have over 1M subs for just reading stuff on the interwebs...

the last Fifa game I played was Fifa 1998, as long as card packs and loot boxes + yearly releases are a thing I'll never play a Fifa game again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom