Fifa 2013 noob questions

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I have a silver account on xbox 360 so I'm playing the Ultimate team. I don't want to bother with a Gold account just yet as I suck balls at the game.

When you do ultimate team I notice you can buy Physio's and Fitness coaches. I have bought a couple but I still find my players are all Michael Owen (injury prone) even though I rotate them.

I have been doing the tournament thingy (5 matches) and can win on Silver (semi pro?) but I am constantly being harassed to get new contracts. I find any money I earn gets spent on new contracts. If I manage to make a little it seems like I need to buy more fitness coaches and physio's as the players are constantly fucked.

What on earth am I supposed to do? For all you pro players, when you start a new team what is the order of business? What do you go for first? Please help a n00b

Aada

Part of the furniture
Buy the contracts at the auction house for dirt cheap but you need a gold account.

Himse

FH is my second home
Basically I got ahold of the FIFA addition that gave me 2200 microsoft points for free, this actually REALLY helped me buy a decent squad and get going, the packs give alot of other cards than just players.

I had rarely played FIFA before (just with mates) and i've gone straight to division 1 in UT, when you learn the game it's not so bad, can be frustrating at times though.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I've got 3 teams I rotate in UT. all the players in those teams have between 60 and 90 in contract lengths and ive got a load of contracts piled up as well so if you upgrade to gold Ill sell you a load for whatever the lowest value is and send a load of spare players your way as well.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Thanks for the help. I've just done a season and got promoted to division 4. I've bought dzeko, lichensteiner, montolivo and two other random golds so my team is stronger now. Going to be able to play harder tournaments so in turn I will be able to buy more contracts.

Do you guys have loads of physics and fitness coaches?

Himse

FH is my second home
Thanks for the help. I've just done a season and got promoted to division 4. I've bought dzeko, lichensteiner, montolivo and two other random golds so my team is stronger now. Going to be able to play harder tournaments so in turn I will be able to buy more contracts.

Do you guys have loads of physics and fitness coaches?

I have literally whatever I've got in packs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom