PS4 Fifa 15

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Tried Pro Evo for the first time in ages, the newest edition's game-play shits all over FIFAs.

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Heard the same, gonna have to try it out. Did they fix the shooting yet? Last year's felt like you were toe-ending a balloon through gravy. Everything else was pretty great though.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Does Pro Evo still have Gayne Booney playing for Manchester Reds?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Tried Pro Evo for the first time in ages, the newest edition's game-play shits all over FIFAs.

I always thought pro-evo's gameplay was better than FIFAs, but I didn't like other things about it like:

Does Pro Evo still have Gayne Booney playing for Manchester Reds?

That's exactly what it's like :D.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Heard the same, gonna have to try it out. Did they fix the shooting yet? Last year's felt like you were toe-ending a balloon through gravy. Everything else was pretty great though.
the presentation of the game; the graphics and menus and everything are pretty bad to be fair, also the ball flies like a rocket with crosses

Marc

FH is my second home
All my life ive been a pes fan boy and hated FIFA but I have now been converted.

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
I tried PES. It's awful. Was really surprised actually, as I felt like last year's iteration was gameplay wise very close to being able to compete with FIFA. This year it feels like I'm playing a bad imitation of the PS2 games. Sad.

Good thing FIFA 15 is by far and away the best version of the past few years, even though playing on PC is frustrating as all hell due to it often having bugs/connectivity issues that EA just ignore.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I have no idea what it is about this game but I can't finish for shit on it, every single fucking shot ends up out the stadium.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
How in the absolute fuck do you dive to save penalties as a goalkeeper in this game? My GK hasn't moved a smidge in every single fucking pen I've tried to save!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
right stick to dive, left stick to step left or right
That literally never works. Do I need to press a button when I do it or something? I've never had this issue in a Fifa game before, it's bizarre :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Anyone had their Origin account hacked. Last night my son started getting messages on his phone from Origin and is now locked out of his account. Over 5 mill coins gone from his FIFA 15 account and can no longer play the game. Looking at the web it seems to be happening a lot. If I were you I'd change your Origin password as they may have been hacked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom