Fifa 10

Aada

Part of the furniture
The one thing that ruins this game is the constant chipping the keeper you get in every online match, the keeper comes off their line way too far.

Hell it's actually easier to score goals by chipping then actually drilling it into the net.

Wish they would fix this shit.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Just doubletap Y. The goalie stays on the line then.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I can't fucking score in this game :D

Any tips please? I have just been battered by Wolves and I was Barcelona at home, I scored once but I just can't seem to get close to the goal to have a shot. Also when I do shoot it flies over, how do you keep the ball down?

Heh I am shite at games nowadays :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I can't fucking score in this game :D

Any tips please? I have just been battered by Wolves and I was Barcelona at home, I scored once but I just can't seem to get close to the goal to have a shot. Also when I do shoot it flies over, how do you keep the ball down?

Heh I am shite at games nowadays :D

practice? Honestly the loading bit at the start where you can shoot, practise there.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i thought i'd have quit pes this year after how shit the demo is, but the final games great, shits on fifa. \o/

Aada

Part of the furniture
i thought i'd have quit pes this year after how shit the demo is, but the final games great, shits on fifa. \o/

Is the online still laggy? if thats fixed i would probably trade in fifa in a heartbeat.

So many fucking bugs.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
im not convinced by the new pro, but it might be my pc being a bit shit.

I need some time to adapt.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Is the online still laggy? if thats fixed i would probably trade in fifa in a heartbeat.

So many fucking bugs.
yeah online has no lag. loads of options online too, you can make a league with your mates etc

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
really getting in to the new pro now, master league is such a joy. the reworking is brilliant

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Sulemani! Sulemani! Sulemani! Sulemani!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom