FHOT Survivors club

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Its not just the Micro :( All the power's gone, we don't even have a kettle!

Its gotten so bad some of the more desperate people in my room have even started going to the scoffhouse :eek:

Oh come on! It's the summer, and summer means...

...well? That's right! Barbeque!

All you need is a circle of rocks(or barrel or or or), wood and you got a fire going. Then it's just a matter of cooking stuff :D

Marc

FH is my second home
I do voluntary work at a childrens hospice and one of the kids has just died. You arent supposed to get attached but I did and her death has hit me quite hard if im honest. Really puts things in perspective when we bitch and moan about things of no relevance and here was this girl, who never stopped smiling right until the end.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I do voluntary work at a childrens hospice and one of the kids has just died. You arent supposed to get attached but I did and her death has hit me quite hard if im honest. Really puts things in perspective when we bitch and moan about things of no relevance and here was this girl, who never stopped smiling right until the end.

Yeah, been saying it a lot, people complain about absolutely nothing really.

The funny thing is though, the lil girl, it would be her last wish that you'd feel sorry about it. She was going to go anyway, now she went with a meaning as she got to teach you a thing or two ;)

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Darset is the place to be apparently! Im currently living in the boring arsed market town of Bridport

Laddey

FH is my second home
Sorry to hear that bro.

But good man for doing voluntary work. Love you for that man. Nice.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Oh come on! It's the summer, and summer means...

...well? That's right! Barbeque!

All you need is a circle of rocks(or barrel or or or), wood and you got a fire going. Then it's just a matter of cooking stuff :D

Uhm fuck you ! :( Summer can fo imo, just want sleep >< I am owed like 16 full days atm as it is, and have to get wasted to even get what I can >(

Wish me luck for getting some tonight :(

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
tbh I am amazed they even let people continue living in that building; get on to your council and say about it because landlords have to actually provide safe habitable housing if they are getting paid for it and tbh your place does not sound like it meets health and safety requirements

Private landlord = ir do teh shit I want, treat people like shit and break teh law and if you complain i section 23 ur ass in the landlord tenant act so u stfu and then i move someone else in who don't know shit either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom