FHOT Survivors club

Ezteq

Queen of OT
A little while ago there was a patch where several of us had really rough times, Laddey's step dad got sick, a few of us had relationships that ended and there were a couple of other people with nasties going down irl (i.e. houses burning down etc).

Just wanted to do a post to get updates and things on how everyone is getting on now and say I hope things have improved for y'all.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'm fine atm, but when 6th of august hits and my brother goes off to Afghanistan again I'll be having a shit time..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well things are getting worse before they get better if recent news are accurate, but it'll pass and not gonna let it get to me.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm good tbh :) - I'm just surrounded by irl sad stories from my mates, its quite depressing :\ everyone's relatives are dying:(

And I just spilt some earl gray tea down me, so, that dampened my spirits.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Im good, my gran died of cancer and took awhile to come to terms with that but the world continues to spin and move on. My Grandad can now talk about her, took him awhile to say her name.
When i was up in Skirtland last month i visited her grave and saw her stone, very nice with a Clydesdale horse on :) that would make her happy

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Getting seriously stressed out over the IT project at work with people moaning at me that it doesn't work. I have just done half the things that they say don't work without any problems, fucking IT illiterate plebs, I really think every employer should test peoples basic IT skills before they employ them!

I had a dodgy pint last night and feel crap today, splitting head ache which is making me grumpy :(

That's about it atm

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Holydays are nigh so Im in a very good mood, counting the days remaining for my yacht trip!

Still have my meh! moments, specially when i cant get to sleep (damnit! this hot weather), but all in all life goes on :cheers:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
good to hear/see guys, funny isn't it when bad stuff of any form happens we tend to think omfg that's it!! aargh heeelp waah (or soemthing similar) and then only a few months later here we all are, still keeping on keeping on and actually being happy.

nice stuff
xx

soze

I am a FH squatter
I'm thinking of buying a new old car and i got some new shiny things which more than cancel out the rubbish parts of my life.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Health still screwed, doctor wont let me work as it will make it plummet even more.

on the up side, just over 2months till get married. RAther been working so could have splashed out a bit more on it but cant complain with the plans we got together so far :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Our room's kitchen is without power! We're living without a microwave!

Its like armaggeddon, only worse!

:(

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Ooh, in June I:

Went to Cyprus! (yay!)
Got a better paid job! (yay!)
Spent a couple of days in hospital! (boo!)
Moved house in 30C (ouch)

And that sums up June nicely :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Stuck in unemployment (yay for Wolverhampton), bored, mates all getting on with life in there own ways.

Roll on 2 more months then I can move back down to Cheltenham.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Thanks for asking Ez <3

Joe's now walking, he has gained 90% of his sight back.

He walks with a 4 legged-stick (however funny it sounds ;) )we have another rail going up the other sid eof the stairs, and a rail in the bathroom.

Last monday he slept in his own bed, upstairs, for the first time since it happened.

That same day, he had a shit on the toilet upstairs. Now how degrading it must feel for a man to have to shit on a comode, and have his wife wipe his ass for him i'll never understand.

At one point we thought he was losing the plot, completly mind fucked. Then one sunday, when England played Germany, a nerve released from his body and his mind come back with it. The doctor said the pain was making his head go to shit.

The guy's on the ball now, walking on his own, showering, shitting, sleeping. So proud of him.

Hope alls well your side hun :) xx

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The guy's on the ball now, walking on his own, showering, shitting, sleeping. So proud of him.

Brilliant, that's the four most important things in life, it's only up from now on.

A good friend of my mothers and mine died last week, he had an anyurism the size of an orange in his stomach and it burst he knew it would get him and they couldn't operate cos he was 90. Anyways he rang my mother to say he was coughing up blood and she rang the ambulance, when they arrived he was slipping away and he just mumbled 'don't try to save me', his wife died 3 months ago and they were married for 66 years.
His name was Bill, he couldn't half talk though, you had to pretend your phone was ringing to get away.
They both had amazing lives and the family have given my mother some of the beautiful scenic views she painted.
A good end I think.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Brilliant, that's the four most important things in life, it's only up from now on.

A good friend of my mothers and mine died last week, he had an anyurism the size of an orange in his stomach and it burst he knew it would get him and they couldn't operate cos he was 90. Anyways he rang my mother to say he was coughing up blood and she rang the ambulance, when they arrived he was slipping away and he just mumbled 'don't try to save me', his wife died 3 months ago and they were married for 66 years.
His name was Bill, he couldn't half talk though, you had to pretend your phone was ringing to get away.
They both had amazing lives and the family have given my mother some of the beautiful scenic views she painted.
A good end I think.
Sad but yet a great way to live a life, with your love...for 66 years. RIP Bill.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Still shit, not really any better, but still have faith that it will be better at some point.

Laddey

FH is my second home
oh yeh doctor said i have tonsilitus and an ear infection today ;(

more time for daoc.aah!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
remember I've made a couple of threads about my life here, one about a ex just ditching me after we've been friend, and 2nd one a breakup.

Ah well, now I am engaged, we have bought a place together and live happily ever after =)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I'm good :D back in the dating business etc. I'm really enjoying life these days.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I try to keep perspective when I can so I do not by any sense think that my problems are even close to the worst but... Im 2 weeks away from ending my year and a half long long distance relationship and moving to Wahington DC to be with my GF. I also just got back from my going away party where a suprising amount of people (25+) turned up :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
It's still a piece of shit but now I have to beg for sleep as opposed to just not getting any period :/

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Day 2... Microwave.... still broken... I've begun to hallucinate seeing tins of baked beans with sausages coming into my room and talking to me in heiroglyphics... I just don't know how much longer we can go on like this!

Please, if you get this message, send electrics to blandahar camp, Dorset!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Day 2... Microwave.... still broken... I've begun to hallucinate seeing tins of baked beans with sausages coming into my room and talking to me in heiroglyphics... I just don't know how much longer we can go on like this!

sweetie you're in Darset?? we should so meet up!!! I'll microwave you all the beans you can eat here at HQ and we can post a RL 'nuked beans saved my life' thread just like the jeraldo riveria (spelling errors may be happening with that name tbh) show!!

In other news...

Well shit this really is great isn't it? I think every time someone goes through something really flipping horrible we should ressurect this thread just to remind folk that things do get better (not for Dukat though, his life sucks tbh) to all the FHOT Survivors; those who posted and those who didn't, good on you kids (except Duk...again, sucks) I'm pround to be one of you...(except Duk...still sux) :clap:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
sweetie you're in Darset?? we should so meet up!!! I'll microwave you all the beans you can eat here at HQ and we can post a RL 'nuked beans saved my life' thread just like the jeraldo riveria (spelling errors may be happening with that name tbh) show!!

In other news...

Well shit this really is great isn't it? I think every time someone goes through something really flipping horrible we should ressurect this thread just to remind folk that things do get better (not for Dukat though, his life sucks tbh) to all the FHOT Survivors; those who posted and those who didn't, good on you kids (except Duk...again, sucks) I'm pround to be one of you...(except Duk...still sux) :clap:

I distinctly careless about Dukat's problem, my room still stinks of fire >< and my landlord has done fuck all for me...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh I am amazed they even let people continue living in that building; get on to your council and say about it because landlords have to actually provide safe habitable housing if they are getting paid for it and tbh your place does not sound like it meets health and safety requirements

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Learn to cook without you lazy bum :p

Dukat

Resident Freddy

Hahaha sounds great!

I have to warn you though, the last time I went to an all you can eat place, they mysteriously went out of business a few hours later :(

You're in Dorset too? :D Sounds like a plan, maybe even a FHOT meet up or something if theres anyone else close you know of?

Learn to cook without you lazy bum :p

Its not just the Micro :( All the power's gone, we don't even have a kettle!

Its gotten so bad some of the more desperate people in my room have even started going to the scoffhouse :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom