FHOT rundown of people.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So, i've been getting a few PMs on who i am, where i am, what do i do etc.

I though, why not make a thread that gives the opportunity to jolt down some of the basic features of our little community, in a community.

For example;

I'm Finnish, born in the funky '79, studied several things(to some degree, never finished), including cooking, economics etc.

Since 2000, i've worked in the game industry, starting as a graphics artist, now a freelance designer(until i grab that year-rounder) and in between i've worked as a level designer, lighting drone and extensively in top notch quality assurance(not testing ;)).

I'm single(rawr ladies :p), not planning at all on marriage or kids, rock music oriented and i do love free drinks and wild ladies. Or the other way around.

That's about it in the generic department.

Hope that clears some of the basic things, free to add your own.

Ah yes, forgot to mention that i'm an ex forum-seal, spesialized in heavy flame weapons, trolling and thread demolition ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What? Err. um.

It's not that difficult of a sentence to understand :D

Private messages, aka PMs.
I've had a few.
These PMs have asked about where i live, what i do etc.

Clearer now? :fluffle:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
It's not that difficult of a sentence to understand :D

Private messages, aka PMs.
I've had a few.
These PMs have asked about where i live, what i do etc.

Clearer now? :fluffle:

Maybe I read it wrong, sarcasm doesn't come across well on the interweb.

I think he meant:

Most people don't care. Reply to them in PM's.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah i'm not so interested in peoples interest, just that the PMs prompted a brainfart for a thread and lets face it, we don't do quality high-street chocolate of threads anyway. So, why not :p

Oh btw killarien; I got the insinuation, just thought that turning it into stupidity of Raven not understanding a simple line was a proper answer :D

kiliarien

Part of the furniture

gohan

FH is my second home
my name is mike, and im an alcoholic.....

but i'm ok with it! xD

happy new year :bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hi im jim i eat babies and other small wild animals , my turn ons are orange tic tacs schweppes ginger ale <must be canada dry> and dog hair ...

Laddey

FH is my second home
My names Reece.

22 in a month.

Born in a wankhole town (now a city) called Preston...

I clean bird shit off windows

I drive a Fiat Punto that we think a rat may have died in it, and a ford focus.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
My name is John, 23 years old. I have been engaged 1 year today, and been with the same girl for 2 years now.(Made it easy for myself to remember the dates :p )

Untill recently I worked in a Norwegian military unit called Telemark Batalion(4 years in total), but because of lots of stress and illness in family I decided to quit my job(Only on a contract now, if they really need me).

So now I am a student, and hoping to become a Police officer in 3 years from now.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
My name is John, 23 years old. I have been engaged 1 year today, and been with the same girl for 2 years now.(Made it easy for myself to remember the dates :p )

Untill recently I worked in a Norwegian military unit called Telemark Batalion(4 years in total), but because of lots of stress and illness in family I decided to quit my job(Only on a contract now, if they really need me).

So now I am a student, and hoping to become a Police officer in 3 years from now.

pig.jpg

*runs*

georgie

FH is my second home
My names Reece.

22 in a month.

Born in a wankhole town (now a city) called Preston...

I clean bird shit off windows

I drive a Fiat Punto that we think a rat may have died in it, and a ford focus.

A Ford Focus has died inside your Punto?

Niiice. :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I have purple fur and pointy teeth
I like to count bats
Who am I?

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
It's a bad idea to post full names, ages and stuff online.
I just sent Laddey a PM with his full name (including middle name) and his mother's maiden name.

Don't make ID theft easy for the criminal minded.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
It's a bad idea to post full names, ages and stuff online.
I just sent Laddey a PM with his full name (including middle name) and his mother's maiden name.

Don't make ID theft easy for the criminal minded.

Oo scary. :eek7:

"I work for a bank in Nigeria. Send me £100 and I will show you an awesome investment opportunity."

Oh crap, that won't work; I didn't use broken english. :p

Olgaline

FH is my second home
My names inst really Olga, I'm not actually made up off 96.7% Whisky and ifact, I seldom drink alcohol at all.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Laddey pm Tdc or use the report post button on your own post (might be quicker) and ask them to edit or delete it.

gohan

FH is my second home
tbh all he gave was his name and home town

not alot you can do with that that you couldnt do anyway

i know the name and hometown of probly close to 3000 people........

and if i wanted more + dob ect i could just go on face book

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Tbh it's not hard to figure it out if you know their name, google their name, get their Facebook, if it's not on private you can read most their details.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah, but as zenith said, why make it any easier?

Mothers maiden name is quite a biggy, common security question for email and the like.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I said in the hobbies thread that one of my pasttimes is family history research. Part of that is that I have a subscription with Ancestry.co.uk to look up birth, marriage and death indexes. All I did was key in Laddey's name and DoB as 1989, the first hit was him and it mentions his mother's maiden name.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
What is that site that you can use to check how much information about yourself is available over the net? It searches google, facebook, and other social networks iirc.

Like a directory site.

gohan

FH is my second home
I said in the hobbies thread that one of my pasttimes is family history research. Part of that is that I have a subscription with Ancestry.co.uk to look up birth, marriage and death indexes. All I did was key in Laddey's name and DoB as 1989, the first hit was him and it mentions his mother's maiden name.

i've always been interested in the origion of my name, it's moor and every time i try and do any online search it's like moor also moore/mor/more

i'm like no...... i wanna know why i'm too cool for an E on the end

one site says it's north african origion i.e the moors, but i definatly don't feel african

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom