FHOT Doctor needed

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I am in pain, have been in pain since thursday, could barely leave my bed all weekend.

I have really bad pains in my midsection, at first i thought it was trapped wind but its now monday and i am still in alot of pain. Its not like when i breath, its constantly there :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Have you had your wind removed by natural means yet?

Even so, pain since thursday and not being the doctor today is instantly a cause to tell you;

What the hell is your major dysfunction soldier?! ASAP to the doctor and get that sh*t checked out!!

Best of wishes :wub:

Just a reminder; chest/tummy/head aches that continue are no thing to play around with. There's some major stuff in there.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like a stubbed toe.

Put a couple of plasters on your left hand and wash your right hand in cold water.

That should do the trick - don't dare disturb the doctor with this problem though you inconsiderate bastard!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Sounds like a stubbed toe.

Put a couple of plasters on your left hand and wash your right hand in cold water.

That should do the trick - don't dare disturb the doctor with this problem though you inconsiderate bastard!

Sounds like an episode of House

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Have you had your wind removed by natural means yet?

Even so, pain since thursday and not being the doctor today is instantly a cause to tell you;

What the hell is your major dysfunction soldier?! ASAP to the doctor and get that sh*t checked out!!

Best of wishes :wub:

Just a reminder; chest/tummy/head aches that continue are no thing to play around with. There's some major stuff in there.

Tried all sorts, peppermint tea etc even drinking fizzy drinks but nothing. I may just amputate and get it over with

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Amputate?

Mid-section?

Exactly WHAT mid-section are you talking about?! :eek6:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
its not like i need my gut, hack it off, as long as my fingers still work its all good

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you're not coming down from a 3 day boozer, just get it checked.

Rule of thumb is 3 days on any pain; if it's not cleared on the third, it's better to get it checked.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Apendics? Sometimes pain reverberates away from the origin point.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Appendicitis often presents as a bowel pain and can feel like trapped wind. If you still have your appendix, you might want to go get that checked out. It doesn't tickle when it goes pop.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Havent had a drink in weeks so its not booze related

Yeah it feels like trapped wind but not going away at all, not even giving me a break its constant. Last night i must have had no more than 20 mins sleep, as soon as i roll over it comes back again worse

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Why are you NOT at the emergency office yet? Immediate pain that does not stop no matter what =/FHOT.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Trust you've called and made a doctors appointment already?

Right?! :eek:

*gets the belt*

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
yeah just called the doctor, the earliest appointment they have is thursday

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Havent had a drink in weeks so its not booze related

Yeah it feels like trapped wind but not going away at all, not even giving me a break its constant. Last night i must have had no more than 20 mins sleep, as soon as i roll over it comes back again worse

Sounds like Appendicitis or Gastroenteritis, either way, call the gp out.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
You're all such a considerate bunch ;)

What happened to the days of flaming someone for a thread like this?

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Tell them it is an emergency. If they mess you about, explain to them that you have read the Patient Charter and that you know that you are entitled to see a GP within your own home within 24 hours of calling.

russell

FH is my second home
If it gets worse go straight to A&E. I had extreme gastroenterisis last year and it was agony. I passed out with the pain. At least A&E gives great painkillers and a drip to re- hydrate you. Get it sorted you big wuss:p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Yeah i may take a drive to A&E just now, im dreading them saying yeah its only trapped wind you big girl

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Don't mess with apendics - it can get you killed. Straight to doctor's, treat this as emergency.

russell

FH is my second home
Better to be safe than sorry. My husband re-tells my escapade as 'trapped wind' for the laughs!!! But I dont care, it HURT and A&E sorted it. Good Luck x

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I get trapped mind constantly Sparx - so much so that I spent some time having tablets daily.

Trapped wind is more irritating and repetitive than extremely painful.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Old.Osy is correct a burst appendics can kill so don't mess around, get it checked out ASAP. If Doc can't be arsed to see you, get yourself up to the A&E. Also tell them your worried it may be appenicitis and you spent several days in bed already.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
leaving now. I shall keep you all informed

Nate

FH is my second home
Don't die Sparx whatever you do!

Have you tried eating beans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom