FH warhammer online forum?

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
kerith said:
the games development seems to be in full swing now, mythic have released the first bits of info about the game. check http://www.warhammeronline.com ^^

so, are FH gonna be doing a WH forum to try and secure a WAR community, has a huge DAoC community already built around so quite a good foundation to set one up imo !

^^ :touch:

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Second that. With the size of Games Workshop and the demand for this game it's going to have a huge community. I'm tempted to play it too and I don't normally play MMORPGs.

Dommers

Fledgling Freddie
If Mythic have anything to do with it all the forum would be filled with is whines about how unbalanced blah blah is or how blah blah should be nerfed.

Will

/bin/su
I think you'll find it is the forum users who whine, not the developers.

Dommers

Fledgling Freddie
Yes Will, but you misunderstood what I'm saying. Mythic usually just pump out shit patches which they don't even think about which just creates more imbalances in a game. So what i was saying was the forum would just be full of whines from people who are pissed off from another shit patch from another shit company.

Will

/bin/su
No, I don't misunderstand at all. :p

This isn't the place the place for this discussion anyway, this is the feedback forum for Freddyshouse, not Mythic.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I was very happy with Daoc, but then I really dont care if some 18 year old unemployed twat, that sits at his computer all day wtfpwns me at all. The game might have its imbalances but if you want a fair fight go play Tetris link up with a 3 year old. Less whine more play.

If Mythic do the job as good as they have with DAOC the game will be successful. Lets hope they set up some sort of testing to keep the goons from playing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom