FH problems

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Since yesterday FH is behaving weird for me - the "boxes" with the names of the subforums, like DAoC General section, and technical section etc are all very large all of a sudden, and when i wiew threads the bit where peoples avatars/names/location etc are displayed are also very large.
On top of that i was no longer automatically loged into the forum and had to relog in for the first time since i registered.

Anyone have any idea why this is or experiencing something similar? Ive done nothing to alter my browser and/or cookie settings etc from what i know.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the board has been playing up but i've noticed posts i've read stay orange as if to say i am yet to read them :(

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
I think the "large boxes" was due to the new moderator collum? :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fana said:
Since yesterday FH is behaving weird for me - the "boxes" with the names of the subforums, like DAoC General section, and technical section etc are all very large all of a sudden, and when i wiew threads the bit where peoples avatars/names/location etc are displayed are also very large.
On top of that i was no longer automatically loged into the forum and had to relog in for the first time since i registered.

Anyone have any idea why this is or experiencing something similar? Ive done nothing to alter my browser and/or cookie settings etc from what i know.

Try clearing your cache or doing ctrl-f5 to force a refresh. If the fonts etc are large then you are not getting the css data. Also, if you use FireFox you can increase the font size overriding the system size set here.

I do it accidently with my scroll wheel on my mouse and keeping hold of CTRL.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bahumat said:
the board has been playing up but i've noticed posts i've read stay orange as if to say i am yet to read them :(

Changed any cookie settings?

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Deebs said:
Changed any cookie settings?

think fh have a problem themselfes , since this problem is widespread i have the same problem at work aswell as home and same for many irl friends...annoying ;/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
To make threads stay marked as read you have to navigate out of them properly. If you jump to another forum or use the back button it wont register.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom