FH posters get to quiz EA Mythic developers!

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
News is here.

It's time to collect all of your questions for the February Grab Bag! For the English community we chose Freddyshouse to be the host for your burning questions on Keeps and RvR this month.

Go to the official Q&A thread to take part. All the questions will be read by the developers at EA Mythic to be answered in the February newsletter.

Stop on by, ask your question, and then check out the rest of the site while you're at it. Hope to hear from you and be sure to check out what questions we choose in the February Newsletter!

Remember that the place to post your questions is in the Q&A thread not in here.

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
Yaay go fh! :)

Too bad the WAR forum here aint that popular as it should be! :<

rynnor

Rockhound
Yaay go fh! :)

Too bad the WAR forum here aint that popular as it should be! :<

Still early days - the Barrysworld forum for DAOC didnt get big until retail (when the official forum closed...).

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Still early days - the Barrysworld forum for DAOC didnt get big until retail (when the official forum closed...).

Bit of a result i reckon. THe old DAOC bods keeping this place going if you ask me.

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Bit of a result i reckon. THe old DAOC bods keeping this place going if you ask me.

ofc, there are alot of other warhammer forums out there with thousands of ppl on em :( only Daoc bods really about on this one :(

edit: but daoc bods are all that matter anyway :D

Rubric

Part of the furniture
ofc, there are alot of other warhammer forums out there with thousands of ppl on em :( only Daoc bods really about on this one :(

edit: but daoc bods are all that matter anyway :D

After they shut the main forums i thought barrysworld was kinda the official forums for DAOC?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
After they shut the main forums i thought barrysworld was kinda the official forums for DAOC?

They were the unofficial-official forums. Of all the unofficial community sites, this one was the most official if that makes sense.

These forums may not be as busy or popular as say WHA is now but when the game is live, European WAR fans will need a place like this to talk about things important to their communities. Sites that cater to both sides of the Atlantic will still have a place but you can't beat a dedicated community forum filled with the same people you play alongside and against every night.

rynnor

Rockhound

Yes thats pretty much what happened though I think it was more a case of GOA adopting them when they saw where a lot of their customers went to discuss the game.

I think they despaired of running their own forums due to costs of modding and risk of being sued for content posted there.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
They were the unofficial-official forums. Of all the unofficial community sites, this one was the most official if that makes sense.

These forums may not be as busy or popular as say WHA is now but when the game is live, European WAR fans will need a place like this to talk about things important to their communities. Sites that cater to both sides of the Atlantic will still have a place but you can't beat a dedicated community forum filled with the same people you play alongside and against every night.

holy sh*t..!!! this is actually the best post i've seen a GOA CM making in a couple of years!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom