Competition FH Photocomp #29

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
As suggested by Tom, and helpfully reminded by caLLous this is the official photo competition thread.

Subject

The subject for this competition is circle, as chosen by Milou, winner of the previous competition.

Deadline

1st February, 21:00

Prize

Picking the next comps subject.

Rules

* The photo must be your own
* The photo must be taken within the time period of the competition (new)
* No text that isn't part of the original photo
* No merging of more than one photo, however panoramas are now allowed.
* Keep photos to a sensible size. It shouldn't be tiny, and viewers shouldn't have to scroll.
* Max of three entries. Multiple entries of the same shot from different angles etc not allowed.
* If you are unhappy with one of your entries, clearly point out which one and the mod will remove it. Keep this within reason please.
* Entries must be within the CoC (no cock except when made of snow, no flange)
* Allowed 'shopping : Rotating (finished image must be cropped to a rectangle), cropping, resizing, red-eye removal, lens correction (only to remove lens distortion, chromatic abberation and light falloff, etc.), non-selective image adjustments (changing levels throughout full image, blur, sharpen, noise reduction etc), gradient masks (linear only) for exposure correction

Previous subjects were:
apathy,the night,reflection,heritage,city,if you go down to the woods today,neglect,water,landmarks,transport,up close,summer,landscape,circular,no topic,texture,your christmas message to the world, Internet, People, bedtime, Summer is here,contrast,Kitchen Utensils,Glass, forgetting, pre-dawn

TdC

note: Given the season, you guys have two weeks extra time to come up with some pics :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yay!

Interesting theme. Could be taken literally, or NOT! :eek:

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Need to find some circles. Should probably carry my Praktica on work days now I have film but I don't want to damage it :D

Nate

FH is my second home
Hong Kong Mid-Autumn Festival they had a Giant Fish Lantern which was made up of loads of smaller lanterns. They changed colour pretty much throughout the spectrum, flowing in all kinds of ways.

Was pretty cool to see :)

Attachments

• P9120143.JPG
    P9120143.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 34

TdC

you've all made me a bit sad today :(

Clown

Part of the furniture
XCB1O.jpg

VOSRg.jpg

I haven't taken many pictures recently, let alone going out with the intention of getting something for this theme or the other ones on the other forums I'm on.
I don't give a fuck if you like it or not. I'm just trying to make TdC less sad without penetration.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I've heard from Wazz that penetration is the only thing that puts a smile on TdC's face these days. :\

I really haven't seen anything circular and photogenic recently. :(

TdC

you want more time?

Clown

Part of the furniture
Or finish the competition and let one of us chose the new theme.

TdC

tbh you guys always winge about topics unless they're right up your alley. make with the creativeisms!

Clown

Part of the furniture
I don't know what the hell is going on. TdC is on crack. If people wanted to enter, they had a month to enter. If there is only one entry in the thread then they win.

Let's just vote on the 6 images in this thread. The winner gets to chose the next topic and we continue this game as it started.

I vote Wazz, entry 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom