Competition FH Photo Comp #8 JUDGEMENT THREAD

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Some chuffing nice pics in here. As gay as he is, I agree with much of what G says, but I'm going to go with itcheh's Lake Eerie sunrise (pic 3) as looking at it I can imagine the smell, sound, and temperature of that place.

itcheh - 3

milou

Part of the furniture
Big G's Corra Linn as I never tire of waterfalls either abstracts or as here, full force flow.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Big G's #1 - definately fits in with the topic well and in such a unique way. Really good for being so simple.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
milou pls!

(did the monster attack you!? how did you get so close? why wasn't this in the news!? what else have I missed? *brain explode*)

tierk

Part of the furniture
This competition has been the toughest yet for me as some of the pics i have seen on here are just brilliant.

Three of them really stood out for me Dagaffe 1 Billarg 1 and Big G 2 just shout out to you and you can see quite clearly that the peeps taking these pictures are a little more serious then your average holiday snapper.

The winner for me though and this is not meant as a criticism of anyone elses work but rather, a big compliment to all of the people who are entering pictures, the quality is just getting better and better and picking a winner is getting harder and harder.

The winner for me though has to be Milou's Lochness Monster. It is just an outstanding picture, the colours are just unreal and the contrat between the water and the wooden posts is just perfect. I show these pictures to all the familly and they are shocked and insist that some of you guys on here must be proffesionals!!

itcheh

Part of the furniture
I've really enjoyed getting involved in this photo m'larky :) Can't wait for the next round!

Some great pics submitted; Wazzerphuk's pic of the couple feeding ducks gives me the impression of a story associated with it (or at least it could be the beginning of one) and I really liked Tierk's - Qatar 2008. Good on Big G for his abstract on the subject with the drinks can - I'm certainly going to attempt a less obvious route next time!

However, my vote goes to:

Milou: Loch Ness monster

It's a stunning picture.

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm about to invest in my first "Camera too big to fit in a pocket", so look forwards to many more. :)

Certainly inspired from some of the shots here

Uara

Part of the furniture
OD no.1 Always love the sight of water breaking on rocks

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Big G #3 Corra Linn.

Stunning

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yes, I'll tally in a sec. sorry I'm late o0

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ummm... Billargh #1, unless Teedles is counting extra quick this time :p

TdC

rofl
sorry, really sorry guys I'm not myself lately I guess. tallying WILL BE DONE NOW, and I will allow lucky Jup his vote because I think that even the vertically challenged are allowed to vote ;)

TdC

okays folks, if I count correctly I have the following:

for total number of votes, I have Big G, however for number of votes for a specific picture, I have Milou!

Milou wins photocomp #8!! The topic was water, and I must say, the pictures entered were absolutely stunning guys, so well done everyone!

Congrats to Milou! Please make your topic choice known for the next competition!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
grats milou! A perfect picture and deserved winner. Looking forward to the next topic.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
there were some amazing pics in that topic, voting was hard. Well done milou.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I totally agree - it was really good standards and difficult to decide!:clap:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Erm, sorry to be a pain, but haven't we done reflections already?

TdC

yes, photocomp #3 was reflections. different one please Mr Milou! kudos though for the choosing of something outside your regular scope!

edit, btw, I shall include a list of all previous topics in the template for photocomps to help us out.

milou

Part of the furniture
How about landmarks? Should be suitable for town, country, sea and er, another instance.

old.user4556

Nice one, should be a good 'un.

It's lighter in the evenings now so that will open up some more opportunities with the better light and longer days.

TdC

landmarks it is!

old.user4556

If I win the next one I will be posting a theme of "TdC creating the photo threads". Need a time lapse camera though :p ;)

TdC

yes yes yes excuse me for having a life!*

*actual reasons may vary. conversation with models is not possible. small type is small for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom