Competition FH Photo Comp #18

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
As suggested by Tom, this is the official photo competition thread.

Subject

The subject for this competition is texture as chosen by Milou winner of compo #17

Deadline

29th November, 21:00

Prize

Picking the next comps subject.

Rules

* The photo must be your own
* No text that isn't part of the original photo
* No merging of more than one photo, however panoramas are now allowed.
* Keep photos to a sensible size. It shouldn't be tiny, and viewers shouldn't have to scroll.
* Max of three entries. Multiple entries of the same shot from different angles etc not allowed. If you are unhappy with one of your entries, clearly point out which one and the mod will remove it. Keep this within reason please.
* Entries must be within the CoC (no cock, no flange)
* Allowed 'shopping : Rotating (finished image must be cropped to a rectangle), cropping, resizing, red-eye removal, lens correction (only to remove lens distortion, chromatic abberation and light falloff, etc.), non-selective image adjustments (changing levels throughout full image, blur, sharpen, noise reduction etc), gradient masks (linear only) for exposure correction

Previous subjects were:
apathy,the night,reflection,heritage,city,if you go down to the woods today,neglect,water,landmarks,transport,up close,summer,landscape,circular,no topic,Architecture

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I don't 'get' the subject, but should have an old one or two I can tenuously dig up.

milou

Part of the furniture
Bah! I can change it if need be although there's a fair few ideas about textures.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I don't have a problem with the topic, I don't have a single clue what I might enter for it (my interpretation of texture is more about a tactile quality than something visual - except in a 3d modelling sense) but what the hey, let's see what happens. :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
4086462144_5e3741dcf2_b.jpg

Woof! Leaves, grass, and a slightly wet dog.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Looks like he's saying 'Untie me you cad, this instance!'

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
#1 - Rustic door

I took this the same morning when photographing this amongst other shots, down on Derwent Water. The boat house had a rustic wooden window shutter with a big manly bolt.

igp6185c.jpg

old.user4556

#2 - Baby Soft

My niece. Attempting to convey texture through the soft, fragile touch of a baby.

igp5749.jpg

tierk

Part of the furniture
Your neice looks super cute but the door is an amazing shot, the colours are crazy and they have such depth, if you know what i mean.

I am trying to think of something to post in this one, trip to desert this weekend, hope to get something snapped there.

old.user4556

I'm struggling with this theme a bit, work is a nightmare just now, it's pitch black by the time I'm home and then it's raining at the weekend :(.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Softly:
4132737463_8fa0792879_o.jpg

Relax (Kudos points for anyone that can guess what this is):
4133499542_f1ab69a555_o.jpg

Olgaline

FH is my second home
it all most looks like a belly boton stomach area seen from the side, but
I'd say some for of citrus fruit ?

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
is it just like.. a wall, with a light shone through a prism or a glass or something?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
pcg79 closest, there is a light source shining through something, but it's not a wall :D

TdC

*everything* looks like a rubber glove to you ;)

TdC

ooh Milou d'you have a 1900x1200 of number two for my windaze bg me old chumlar?

after I've had dinner I'll do the vote thread, all further entries will be ignored as of this post!

JingleBells

FH is my second home
ooh Milou d'you have a 1900x1200 of number two for my windaze bg me old chumlar?

after I've had dinner I'll do the vote thread, all further entries will be ignored as of this post!

Hurray! Maybe we can have a sensible topic next month ;)

Some very nice shots however

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom