FH offtopic moderators > any other moderators

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Why can´t every other forum have grown up moderators that doesn´t slap you across the face and ban you / delete posts instantly if they so much as notice a hint of what could seem to be contempt against anything. Most places basically has 13 y/o that takes every offense as a personal assault against him and the forum. May those moderators burn in hell, and be replanced by FH moderators :drink:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Everything's so freaking slimy all of sudden =))

*wub* Sharma though =)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aww, I feel all warm inside. :)

Ah, that must be this *pulls bahumat off sharma* Bad Bahu, no humping the Lucky Sharms.

Like i've always said to people complaining about moderating here, it's nothing like usual forums have with this kind of ruleset and age restriction. This is afterall, a PG rated forum for most part, and even so, they let things slide "in" in a regular basis.

Not to mention that most of what's done/spoken here would probably lead to a ban from the internet.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ah, that must be this *pulls bahumat off sharma* Bad Bahu, no humping the Lucky Sharms.

Like i've always said to people complaining about moderating here, it's nothing like usual forums have with this kind of ruleset and age restriction. This is afterall, a PG rated forum for most part, and even so, they let things slide "in" in a regular basis.

Not to mention that most of what's done/spoken here would probably lead to a ban from the internet.

Oh ok you can have your turn.

*bends Tohtori over*
Me:- "ok, i'm going to stick my finger up your bottom for research purposes"
Tohtori:- "erm....okay????"
Tohtori:- "Ouch, hey be gentle!
Me:- "ooh it's a miracale..."
Tohtori:- "Huh? what do you mean?
Me:- "Tis a miracle! Look, no hands!
Tohtori:- "I feel so used".

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh ok you can have your turn.

*bends Bahumom over*
Me:- "ok, i'm going to stick my finger up your bottom for research purposes"
Bahumom:- "erm....okay????"
Bahumom:- "Ouch, hey be gentle!
Me:- "ooh it's a miracale..."
Bahumom:- "Huh? what do you mean?
Me:- "Tis a miracle! Look, no hands!
Bahumom:- "I feel so used".

I almost forgot to say, that for today, i've had Bahus mother work the forums for me.

Hope that didn't cause any inconvinience.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Why can´t every other forum have grown up moderators that doesn´t slap you across the face and ban you / delete posts instantly if they so much as notice a hint of what could seem to be contempt against anything. Most places basically has 13 y/o that takes every offense as a personal assault against him and the forum. May those moderators burn in hell, and be replanced by FH moderators :drink:

I agree, in fact i know of only 1 other forum which allows more free reign than FH and that place can be hell for some.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I almost forgot to say, that for today, i've had Bahus mother work the forums for me.

Hope that didn't cause any inconvinience.

I dont really know how it happened, but my mum is a
20060509_2154_NSengupta_AberdeenProvingGroundss.jpg

So i think i'd know who was getting the action!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So i think i'd know who was getting the action!

You speak like you've A: Gotten your mom before and B: gotten me before. Both disgust and amaze me.

Well, not really disgust and only half-amaze as you must've done me in my sleep.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
We are the angry mods
We read the threads here everyday day
We like who like
We hate who we hate
But we're also easily swayed

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
just ask gamgams :)

he thinks they mod to much in here ;)

Correction: he used to think they mod too much in here. He's gone now. Finally seen the light. FH really is a pile of cack.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i think the modding in here is stricter than any other site i use

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Mods here is like all others places :( Makeing you not abel to post because you make a tread with a video of some disabel people..

I really dont see whats wrong with that. I always been told to treat them like normal people. Its okay to post some clip with some dude imberising him self so we all can laugh at him. So why can you post a clip with some disabled people?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
sure you can, but if its a video taking the piss out them then it just goes to show you need parental supervision when using the internets

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
*brandishes ban stick*

*crits Rubric for 3.4x10^68*

*laughs*

Rubric

Part of the furniture
*brandishes ban stick*

*crits Rubric for 3.4x10^68*

*laughs*

We are the angry mods
We read the threads here everyday day