FH Minecraft - Information & Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hey there guys, we finally got our own little subforum we can play with :)

This server is a SMP(Survival Multiplayer Server), which is hosted by me for the FH users and their friends. On this server you have to mine everything yourself, and start building up a world.

For this I have made 3 worlds people can start in, which is: Southland, Northland and Netherland.

People playing in Southland will be shown with a red name, while people playing in Northland will have a blue name. Netherland people will be recognised by their pink name(xD Toht).

------------------------------

Southland:

A normal land, like the old world we had. Built up by deserts and forests.

-------------------------------

Northland:

This land is covered with snow and ice, for those who enjoy this kind of cold weather should start here.

--------------------------------

Arcania:

The new world that is generated out of the new exploing patch Minecraft released. This is currently our main world.

--------------------------------

These 3 worlds can be accessed through portals located in the spawn areas.

To be able to join this server, you have to be whitelisted in a document I got on the server. If you want on just give me a shout here on this forum, and I will add you right away.
This is to prevent any griefing from players not belonging to the server.

Anyway, everyone here is welcome to come join our little community, and please just bring your friends/gfs along to play with us.

Game admins & moderators:

FH Nick: old.tohtori Inngame Nick: SexyCrosshare Rank: Admin
FH Nick: Chosen Inngame Nick: lordchosen1 Rank: Admin
FH Nick: leviathane Inngame Nick: darqs Rank: Mod
FH Nick: Mevos Inngame Nick: Mevos Rank: Mod
FH Nick: NumbCub Inngame Nick: NumbCub Rank: Mod

Server ip: minecraft.freddyshouse.com

If you don't already have this game, then please go to:

Minecraft - to purchase it(Only 15 Euro)

Realtime map of the freddyshouse server:

FH Minecraft map

Before you can connect to the server now, you have to be whitelisted(Any admins/mods can do this.) Just write the nickname that you have for your minecraft account, and we will whitelist you right away!

Regards, Chosen

Chosen

Resident Freddy
You can now sell and buy Gold Ingots to the Southland City bank.

Current price is

Buying: 18 GC

Selling: 15 GC

-------------

To sell, just type /sell first untill you get in a selling mode. Then click the sign!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Server Rules & Gameplay

- Griefing in any way is not allowed, and will get you jailed or banned(Depends on what level you griefed).

- There is no restriction in using cursing words, but remember that there are very old people on the server. And might be offended, so try to beheave.

- Everyone is allowed to use TNT once you are whitelisted, this can only be used underneath level 54. (This to prevent people from accidently blowing up buildings).

- You are allowed to setup your private warps(Read server plugins), but try to limit the uses. As in the future there will be restrictions in using these.

- PvP is allowed in certain zones we will create afterwards. Untill then PvP is only allowed for "fun" if both parts seem to agree. If not, then the player starting the fight will be jailed for 2 hours.

- As we use chestlock atm, looting from chests are allowed if the other players are stupid enough to not lock it!

- You can build whatever you want, aslong as it does not interfere with other peoples buildings or projects. The worlds are unlimited, and it shouldnt be hard to find your own spot.

- ViP members got the ability to change time, but this is not allowed. If not everyone online on the server agrees. Misusing this, might result in jail.

---------------------------------------

If I have missed something here that you think I should add, please give me a PM.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Server down for maintenance! I have to redo alot on it, which wont help if people are online. I am going to f***** kill the author of craftbook/worldedit, impossible to understand anything at all. And he is a arrogant prick who barely responds to server owners. So I will change craftbook with falsebook again, and get a replacement for worldedit as soon as possible.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Server is up again! Now using FalseBook instead of CraftBook. Which means Mevos and Pavvar might have to rebuilt their track just a littlebit. Since FalseBook carts goes smoother. and jumps a little longer.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I am going away this weekend, sailing! So if anything happens to the server, Toht is the guy to talk with!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
The server is updated with everything at the latest versions, also made sure that the graveltoclay mod works properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom