FH idol

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, be toying with this idea for a while. How about we make a Freddyshouse idol? Rules are simple. you pick a song, any song. And you make a music video for it. You HAVE to be in it yourself for atleast 10 seconds at some point. you don't have to sing, but you can if you want. You can make it on your webcam, digital camera, video camera or even mobile phone if it's decent.
The community would judge it, each forumite having 1 vote.

Any interest at all for this? Ez has made a few dancing geek videos which were hilarious :p so do you have alittle dancing nerd inside of you or do you have something else you think would be fun/cool to do?

Just wanted to know what people thought of the idea before i set out to make a fool of myself ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
i think playing along to see what blackjack is hiding is a good plan!

doh typed it out loud ^^

dont think i have that much self confidence or level of insanity to do something like that tbh :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Blackjack said:
Just wanted to know what people thought of the idea before i set out to make a fool of myself ;)

I think you making a fool of yourself is a great idea!

Damn i'm on a quoting pwning roll today...*grins and goes to his lair...thingy*

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
But whos who on the judge front?

The seel would be like Simon Cowel tbh!

Still id love to see some people submit something for this kinda thing, not for the sake of my ears mind but for comic value :<

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
The idea of making a fool of yourself and broadcast it to endless amount of people via the internet sounds tempting.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
I think I have a video where I'm totally fucked up singing and dancing.. or something that looks slightly like it, made it like 2-3 years ago.
Think I still have it somewhere.. Not sure.
I'll try to find it!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hmm interesting but from what i can recall from my efforts you say "hay how about doing this...." and you end up being the only one to do it, however im always up for making a tit out of myself so count me in.

maybe if you get enough contestants ask jupitus and some other mods everso everso nicely to judge?

[edit: just thought some people are waaaya too shy to dance/sing infront of people so how about making it a general talent show like if they can play an instrument or do a headstand whilst drinking milk or something?]

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
[edit: just thought some people are waaaya too shy to dance/sing infront of people so how about making it a general talent show like if they can play an instrument or do a headstand whilst drinking milk or something?]

They would have to incorporate that into a musicvideo then ;)
by making it a music video, people don't have to have any talents at all. They don't have to sing or dance they just have to be in it ;)

Ara

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the point in judging said music video then ?

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ara said:
Whats the point in judging said music video then ?

Not quite sure what you mean? you mean why judge it if he/she isn't showing any kind of talent? Maybe the video is just really well done... Maybe it has some hilarious elements too it, who knows.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Nevermind.

You mean like Pop Idol but FH Idol - i'm thinking like Idol as in 'representative.'

Nah :p i'm thinking like that show where 20.000 people try out and, 19,990 are absolutely horrible ;)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Blackjack said:
They would have to incorporate that into a musicvideo then ;)
by making it a music video, people don't have to have any talents at all. They don't have to sing or dance they just have to be in it ;)

ye like jessica simpson, i getcha!

[slim]

Fledgling Freddie
I went to a wedding party on Saturady night and ended up with my cousin dressed up as the Blues Brothers singing "Everybody Needs Somebody"

xD

MaCaBr3

Banned
I've got this clip from last year where I play Creeping Death by Metallica

http://macabre.tech-warz.com/DSCN1114.wmv

Good thing I've cut my hair in the meanwhile. Now I look even more like an idiot

20g0gu9.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
[slim] said:
I went to a wedding party on Saturady night and ended up in my cousin dressed up as the Blues Brothers singing "Everybody Needs Somebody"

xD

Sounds about right for Slim.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
fuck yeah :D!
about bloody time Marty^^
now remember what we discussed, and your song which i picked for you!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:
The vid. Can we be naked in it ?

Ofcourse we can :D just gotta make sure you don't get banned for posting filth :p so keep it artsy :p

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
fuck yeah !
about bloody time Marty^^
now remember what we discussed, and your song which i picked for you!

yeah yeah :p not really sure it's what i'm looking for :p but who knows?! haven't settled on a tune yet :p

[slim]

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by [slim]
I went to a wedding party on Saturady night and ended up in my cousin dressed up as the Blues Brothers singing "Everybody Needs Somebody"

xD
old.Tohtori said:
Sounds about right for Slim.

LOL! Just realised what i put haha, well i didnt end up ''in'' my cousin as i seem to have posted.Was meant to say ''with''.

I <3 incest :(

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Blackjack said:
yeah yeah :p not really sure it's what i'm looking for :p but who knows?! haven't settled on a tune yet :p
you have!! we discussed this!! you have chosen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom