FH: General

Gamah

Banned
They are harsh in there but its better. MOds here are to protective!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl yeah you can feel the love simply radiating off them.. i went there once, found it to be rude and hostile so didnt go again.

btw anyone else notice how little rep they have? goes to show how little they appreciate eachothers contributions doesnt it.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
They are harsh in there but its better. MOds here are to protective!

You think that was better? I thought it was astonishingly boring.

MaCaBr3

Banned
You guys are bunch of pussys. Q3Wforums pwnz the shit out of you'z!

Nah seriousely, I'm been a member of Q3W forums for 7 years and people over there are harsh, sure, but it's just all comedy. The first time I posted on FH and I posted like I posted on Q3W I got constantely moderated...

Guess i'll have to spend more time in FH: GD

edit: btw, I failed to see what's wrong with that link posted.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually General, in it's own edium, is sometimes funnier and more entertaining then the OT.

OT has become somewhat a nanny state :eek7:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Wij said:
Not exactly offensive is it ? When I first started posting every thread was abusive filth. Now it's just me :/

i know, only clowns post is abit, but i've seen worse, lot worse! but i enjoy it, you should try trolling in daoc:eek:t - this is USA on a forum tbh :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Ezteq said:
rofl yeah you can feel the love simply radiating off them.. i went there once, found it to be rude and hostile so didnt go again.

btw anyone else notice how little rep they have? goes to show how little they appreciate eachothers contributions doesnt it.

im not fucking rude you stupid biatch.

and i have loads of rep and i split my time approx 50/50 between these too places.

once again fuck you.

:fluffle:

Gamah

Banned
Chronictank said:
burn him!
your a mod, find out where he lives using your magical intarweb powers :D

Or pass his IP and me and chronic will do nasty things :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
Or pass his IP and me and chronic will do nasty things :D
tbh it would be far more sadistic to send the Vlad & Cho combo,
they will never walk the same again!

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
You guys are bunch of pussys. Q3Wforums pwnz the shit out of you'z!

Nah seriousely, I'm been a member of Q3W forums for 7 years and people over there are harsh, sure, but it's just all comedy. The first time I posted on FH and I posted like I posted on Q3W I got constantely moderated...

Guess i'll have to spend more time in FH: GD

edit: btw, I failed to see what's wrong with that link posted.
Svartmetall is/was a mod on Q3W. He's coming for you now! Run!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I don't bother with GD very often, I get sick of seeing everyother thread ruined by ***** like Bodhi come in make smartalec remarks and rip people to shreds for no good reason. Yes the OT modding can be a bit OTT but is still the friendlist part of FH in many ways, much more love than hate going on in here. I would rather have the stern modding that goes on in here than the practically non-existant modding that occurs in GD.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tris- said:
im not fucking rude you stupid biatch.
and i have loads of rep and i split my time approx 50/50 between these too places.
once again fuck you.
:fluffle:

*cough*

*adjusts mic*

Ok thats it watch your god damn language there sonny I'm a fucking lady and dont you forget it you cankerous malingering bloodless piss flap or i'll bitch slap you and the horse you rode in on.

was that ok?... too mary poppinsish still?

bugger :(

I try!! fgs I really really try!!!!! I bend over backwards night and day to be more RAWR but no, no one takes you seriously when you sound like julie sodding andrews fgs sam jackson never has this problem!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom