FGs That wants FG fights

bult

Loyal Freddie
Haton said:
Does that view include the fg you were with too then?, since we rolled you pretty easily iirc.
It probably does ;p one good player does not make a good group.

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
and while we are busy dying you (Defiance) comes and steamrolls whatever was left of us.

We ran past em when they was fighting some group(I guess yers), we ran into you quite far away, we thought you where some random adders who decided to try to run and we killed you, sorry about that.

Vodkafairy said:
After a couple hours we logged and I join another group, we met around 3-4 fg mids near nged tower, and guess who adds? Yay, defiance.

Can't remember sorry but we prolly added on some mid zergs tbh but I haven't seen a single grp in NF that hasn't. We tryed avoiding doin it at the start but after being steamrolled by 90albs/hibs with adding fgs we decided to do the same, call it disrespectfull or whatever but we treat others as they treat us.

Vodkafairy said:
Then, a while ago when hibs took eras3 we defended it with 30-40 people against 93 albs, and guess who oh so valiantly tried to take on all of us? Yep, defiance, who died a miserable death. Guess who made a brag post the same day when they did manage to kill a bunch of unorganised hibs? Yep, defiance.

Please stop with your pointless attacks because you don't know me, but i can asure you that my morales when it comes to respecting other peoples fun/fights are much stronger than yours. You are a bunch of arrogant people who like to brag about the small achievements you make, you add like ants, and because nearly the entire top of rvr in hib has quit you think you can handle everyone, hence you ask fg's to come to that irc channel.

I guess soon you'll be claiming to be the best mid FG, like BC did after NP quit? ;)

Sorry for the agressive tone, but you started. Naaaaaa. :p

Prolly died 90 times that day from charging zergs. Mostly cuz of lag or whatever. We spend 3 hours lding and dying from zergs. But the last 2 we took a tower from hibs and kept it. We gained lots of rps and had lots of fun... as for the bragging about it on FH, don't flame the guild flame Geuin, I know I have.
You don't know me, and I don't know you. All I know about you is that you like to post flames on FH about yer strong opinions and u tend to use harsh language. Don't call all of us arrogant pricks or whatever just because one fellow in guild bragged once about beating of zergs from a tower. We've never stated to be the best mid FG and never will. We play cuz we have fun and I can assure you that I have no idea if my morales are lower or higher then yers when it comes to respecting other peeps fights cuz as I said... I don't know you... but tbh you have no idea about my morales either cuz u don't know me...

I'm sorry if we've added on yer fg fights, we try to avoid it the best we can.
Now plz stop this flaming and come to #1337ggs and pwn our arses in a fgfight instead.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well ty for apologizing instead of starting a pointless flamefest ;p

the people who i rvr'd with have quit so no, i'm not going to join that channel and setup fights or whatever, i enjoy roaming around a bit with some friends (usually the vw/bard/druid/eldie group) until we get zerged/added on shitless

btw, since im talking about yesterday anyway,

night/ziore what the hell was up with you? i killed the mob that aggro'd you and gave you a hug, then you used phaseshift and ran off, only to add on us later?

expected more of you tbh

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Zane said:
You don't know me, and I don't know you. All I know about you is that you like to post flames on FH about yer strong opinions and u tend to use harsh language. Don't call all of us arrogant pricks or whatever just because one fellow in guild bragged once about beating of zergs from a tower. We've never stated to be the best mid FG and never will. We play cuz we have fun and I can assure you that I have no idea if my morales are lower or higher then yers when it comes to respecting other peeps fights cuz as I said... I don't know you... but tbh you have no idea about my morales either cuz u don't know me...

err, i only flame people when im bored and when they deserve it, its pretty much what fh is for isnt it, i actually do make constructive posts sometimes :p

and no i don't know you and your morales, but from my experience it shows that in general defiance doesnt show a lot of respect to other peoples realms/fights. like i said, you dont have to play like saints, but you shouldn't whine when the competition logs off either.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
I wont even bother with Vodkas reply. We dont add on FGs fighting, thats the rule we play by. If we find a hib group exping, we kill them. If we find several alb groups fighting several hib groups, we fight them. Simply: We do not add on FGs fighting. We also spare soloers we run into which we respect, for not adding on us when fighting FGs.

Unfortunately I guess that doesnt include my poor little solo blue con menta who was just looking to catch a boat at nged :(

Ging

Part of the furniture
im posting here coz my idol vodkafairy posted here!!!!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
im posting here coz my idol vodkafairy posted here!!!!

why ty mr adder, why is it that when the vw in my group has 3 mids on him, you decide to hit him also? and die to mids after?

you added on us 3-4 times and died every time iirc, bitter?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
eragrim said:
Forgot to mention your 2 fgs hibs by your side though. Or were they included in your superior skill?

hum didnt I just include hibs in my line or ? are you as retarted as your brother? Im not taking any realms side, just saying ppl playing atm suck badly ;) even if thats myself.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
Hib died with release of ToA, dont come with easy grapple mode etc.

noway, hibs happily farmed the still tank orianted grps till most of them quit or adapted.

so thats not entirely true.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
the grapple era wasnt rvr, it was nothing more than rps farming without much of a challenge :p

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Geuin said:
hahaha! :clap:

3fg hibs was ganking it, open doors we go up 2 twf on LORD and we kill him. And we get keep!!: And you try to run out at doors! :m00:

How can ppl see this as a bragging OMG we are ELITE post:eek7:

I said that we used TWF on lord, and that lord was killed by it. So we got the keep(was not even planed) when hibs wanted it. Never happend to me before and it was loads of fun. So i posted it here, to see if anyone of the hibs inside the keep would reply it, so we could have a laugh about it. And who shows up as allways? Vodka ofc, with wajn as asusual.

Geuin said:
Who are you? Play your stealther,keep on the adding and stfu.

On this Thread I got feadup on his wajn, and I told him how I feelt, as in stfu.
I take that adding part back, couse I dont rly know if/when you add :eek:

And yes, ofc all I say is what I stand for, or is it only me that can read "Geuin" as my name and not "Defiance"?

Vodkafairy said:
. You are a bunch of arrogant people who like to brag about the small achievements you make, you add like ants, and because nearly the entire top of rvr in hib has quit you think you can handle everyone, hence you ask fg's to come to that irc channel.

We dont think that we would whoop as against everyone, I would gladly get whiped of a good FG after meeting up throu the irc channel, only to get a nice fight.

I dont like Vodkafairy and he does not like me, end of discussion.

majik said:
That was unnecessary from me and I apologise for the insult, but adding on people and then hosting a "fg rvr" channel seems a bit strange to me.

not even our channel

Ahlgard

Loyal Freddie
Stallion said:
hum didnt I just include hibs in my line or ? are you as retarted as your brother? Im not taking any realms side, just saying ppl playing atm suck badly ;) even if thats myself.

Ooh! Seems I pissed you off before. Good. I like teasing social disturbed kids.
Now back to subject of this post. Defiance go FG three days a week. And we never go more than FG. Now. We want to kill more FGs. So pls come out and fight. Stop the crying. Thats whats this thread is about. Its not that hard to understand right?

hugs!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Ahlgard said:
Ooh! Seems I pissed you off before. Good. I like teasing social disturbed kids.
Now back to subject of this post. Defiance go FG three days a week. And we never go more than FG. Now. We want to kill more FGs. So pls come out and fight. Stop the crying. Thats whats this thread is about. Its not that hard to understand right?

hugs!

Hi Freud!

Sinus

Loyal Freddie
a FG vs FG thread goes all whine in 10min ^^ hehe.

:eek2:

/Myztic

majik

Banned
Question:
Do defiance add more on:

a) The freddyshouse forum.
b) In daoc.
c) They add equally as much on both.

Lethul

FH is my second home
maji: ffs quit already