fg vs one solo arms

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
wussy mids always whining about fg's attacking u but when u see a solo arms u attack it with 8 vs 1 (real brave) and I just have to say thx to saaug for the bow :)
<Part of the don't whine if u get run over if u solo group>
so don't ever dare to whine on alb formins if u get zerged
:drink:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
stellaartois said:
formins = forums

You posted this 2 minutes later... just use the edit button ffs!

That's about the most constructive reply I can come up with to this nonsense.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I thought we actually left you alone.

But if we steamed you over, apologies. We do try and leave solos alone. Were you close to the beno bridge at the time by any chance ?

Though we do make exceptions for special people and those with DI bots.

PS - this is an RVR post I think.

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
I was far off other albs and i didn't have a di bot on my ass or anything
and this isn't an rvr post as its aimed to mids only

brad

Fledgling Freddie
stellaartois said:
I was far off other albs and i didn't have a di bot on my ass or anything
and this isn't an rvr post as its aimed to mids only

Sorry :p i killed your bot today, when sitting inside fop against wall, i assumed some loser alb outside with di so i killed it. :)

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Heh if i posted on here every time an alb grp rolled my warr solo id have a mod put in a new section. Maybe speculating but i reckon it happens more to hibs/mids being rolled by albs than any other way round. Solo really has no place in daoc unless your a caster with speed or a stealther.

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
solo armsman in bled ? and we killed u ? or did we slay u in beno bridge? so u doorstepping and u want us not to kill u while u r 30secs away from ur port keep...we accidently killed matzz first time but the next time we saw him at beno bridge u left him.. why? because he was a SOLOER ON A HOSTILE TERRITORY.. so dont qq that u got killed by a fg while doorsteping...:touch:

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
and sooz i was to far off to come back in time in the keep to /rude u brad
:drink:

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
If fg steamroling your rear parts, just add on fg vs fg, that will get there steam up :)
Ohh and youre not giving upp enough info to uss FH browsers, like the situation and stuff
were you tyring to PvE a tower well then I say you are fair game, solo in the open it's another storie.

war is a dirty thing thou.

Scrinthe

Loyal Freddie
Can soloers that are doing Assasin missions with no interest in RVRing during their mission have a flag over their head and invulnerability against attack by other realms till that mission is over ?

So many times players get killed by fg's before they finish off the assasin :(

Kittybear

Fledgling Freddie
i run around solo a lot i know i will get killed by albs or hibs, it part of life the only thing i hate are people adding to a 1 on 1 fight, i don't care if they are mid's hib's or alb's adding isn't nice.

if people add on a 1v1 fight i'm having i'm breaking off the fight alowinging the other to run or to kill who ever added and if the person i was fighting wins killing the adding person i will cheer for them and wait till they are ready to fight again.

people will have seen me running around as savagelion and panic

Scrinthe

Loyal Freddie
Kittybear said:
i run around solo a lot i know i will get killed by albs or hibs, it part of life the only thing i hate are people adding to a 1 on 1 fight, i don't care if they are mid's hib's or alb's adding isn't nice.

if people add on a 1v1 fight i'm having i'm breaking off the fight alowinging the other to run or to kill who ever added and if the person i was fighting wins killing the adding person i will cheer for them and wait till they are ready to fight again.

people will have seen me running around as savagelion and panic

Thats against RoC

You play on a RvR server , as suuch , anyone helping kill enemy has a right to ...

You stepping back ...means you are breaking the RoC .

Punishable by at least a weeks ban if I am not mistaken.

Most people including me , do try and watch if it is a 1v1 , but then are we breaking the RoC by doing so !!!!

Nate

FH is my second home
Scrinthe said:
Thats against RoC

You play on a RvR server , as suuch , anyone helping kill enemy has a right to ...

You stepping back ...means you are breaking the RoC .

Punishable by at least a weeks ban if I am not mistaken.

Most people including me , do try and watch if it is a 1v1 , but then are we breaking the RoC by doing so !!!!

What is an RoC?

You are very mistaken.

There is no ban for leaving an enemy when he has enough to deal with, this is complete bs..it's a playstyle..just as adding on sight is a playstyle.

This can be seen by the vast amount of soloers there have been on this server, and 8v8'ers that don't add on fights..no one got banned because of this. My valk has also been leaving duels and would like to see enemies/friendlies to leave them too :)

To the armsmen, apologies if you did get killed in the open..can't really remember seeing you but there was probably some action near you which caused the confusion of you being solo/not.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I generally keep this type of post to conversation in the game, cba with whine in FH - usually = 10 year olds in school giff ridicule and flame ur arse off :p tbh you should know better by now mate (btw i aint been playing in ages :p ). Funniest thing about this post is the armsman tho rofl /salute ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom