fg vs fg

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm i hope the alb group doesnt die it would be a shame
id rather see a gg of albs then a zerg :/ :cheers:

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Formash said:
Then why the hell do you unstealth, DUH....

Like i stated in a previous post, it's TOO SLOW to stealth all the way to ab or across the water. DUH... :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
My merc Crashboom made short work of your BM in your group Ridje :)
He even used TW; and I didnt use DT :p

Sad thing is my merc is in drop-armour :D

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Ridje said:
hmmm i hope the alb group doesnt die it would be a shame
id rather see a gg of albs then a zerg :/ :cheers:

:p I jsut looked up your name on duskwave, and noticed put 2 and 2 together and noticed that me and koboldx fought against you guys a fair bit sunday night (iirc) was good fun, won some lost some. Kobolx whinging like a lil bitch cos he kept losing his mouse cursor (that was his excuse anyway, he just sucks really ;) )

Hope to see you out there, if we go on a losing streak tho we might have to recruit some zerging albs and make some numbers up so the fights are more even :twak:

Edit : You might not have been a part of the little group skirmishes acctualy but yohgi and gotobard were.

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
lol sunday nite was funny there was 3 in our group and we managed to take down a group of 5 or 6 albs xD and i was stood left with 1% hp my group m8s dead ofc , winner tho :cheers:

it depends which bm ur talking about puppet :p

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Altho Legaen is being a moron he have a point, why make a fg just to steamroll soloers? and i dont mean only stealthers, there are a lot of pple who go Thid looking for a good, fair and square fight 1 vs 1 whitout overpowered ToA/RA shit

I for one would respect you a lot more if you could spare soloers and dont camp PKs :eek:

Complex

Fledgling Freddie
Legaen said:
Like i stated in a previous post, it's TOO SLOW to stealth all the way to ab or across the water. DUH... :)

Hmmm tried moving your camera to behind and side while you auto run, I don't usually do it all the time that would be way too busy... but if I get hit once from behind while running from a pk I tend to learn my lesson fast.

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
ye i do agree and try to stay away from pk's but past few days there doesnt seem to have been anyone else but stealthers in thid i ask group not to add on some fights but u know what some people are like trigger happy ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom