FFXI on ftp ?

A

Arathor

Hello !
I want to ask u if any of you can put the game on ftp and give me and access, so i could download it.
And yes i know that i need CD-key, but i can get it faster then get the game.

Thanks a lot and enjoy the game.

C

Cyfr

I dunno if anyone will as its 5 disks, I won't :p But there may be other ways to get it *wink* *wink*

A

Arathor

Yepp i know ... :(
... but mayby 1 by 1 ? :) or 2 then 2 then 1 ? :)

ehhh ... let me pray this happen.

D

Deadmanwalking

That is illegal as it would be in breach of copyright. It is therefor against the Game.net Forums Code of Conduct.

I strongly recommended you delete/close this thread to save yourself a lot of hassle.

Oh and just buy the bloody game you sponging bottom feeders.

C

Cush

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking
That is illegal as it would be in breach of copyright. It is therefor against the Game.net Forums Code of Conduct.

I strongly recommended you delete/close this thread to save yourself a lot of hassle.

Oh and just buy the bloody game you sponging bottom feeders.

Acutaly i think he means to buy the game since you have to to be able to play it. But to be able to download it from somewhere then have say a friend in the US buy it for him then mail the codes etc, Then mail him the game. You see he will be able to play straight off then insted of waiting for the bloody package to arrive (like i have done now for 1½week). I realy wish that game companys would put up a service like this. Buy the game get a password to a ftp or something so you can download it and get the keys via the mail.

D

Deadmanwalking

Fair enough then, if thats what you meant i apologise :)

M

~Mobius~

I was going to share it on Direct Connect but it takings absolutly foever to zip it. :(

O

old.tRoG

Just warning you, this is on pretty squidgy ground when it comes to the CoC.

N

-Nxs-

If you already have a registration code, then call Square on (858) 790-7529 tell them that one of the CD's is corrupt and do they have a FTP site where you could download the bad file

There has been many reports of corrupt CD's in the field and Im sure i was reading somewhere that square was setting up an FTP - so really aslong as you have the registration code there cant be a problem - just call them and tell a little white lie.

A

Arathor

I didn't want piracy or something ... i just can have the CD-key faster then the game.
Thanks for answers ...

Nxs - i know, but its only 1 CD not all.

I think i just wait for my game copy.

Thanks again.

btw. I've always thought that u can make backup copy of the game.

G

Gravity

think about it - if they give the ftp for 1 cd then the others are most likely there as well ;)

D

Draigo

Errmm If you ordered from Gamestop.com, when you posted you would have probably been playing it Tomorrow night (Thursday)

N

-Nxs-

Yup :)
ordered monday from gamestop - arrived wednesday
otheres ordered Friday - arrived monday.

X

xxmaniacxx

Called Software Express and picked it up at the store the same day. Thats fast handling if u ask me :D

C

Cush

Originally posted by -Nxs-
Yup :)
ordered monday from gamestop - arrived wednesday
otheres ordered Friday - arrived monday.

and i orderd monday and got it next monday.

Nerf living far north in sweden, and mechanical errors on the plane and weather conditions that delyed the transport, and some lost papers in the swedish custom.

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Cush
and i orderd monday and got it next monday.

Nerf living far north in sweden, and mechanical errors on the plane and weather conditions that delyed the transport, and some lost papers in the swedish custom.

:( but hey - at least you have it now

C

chi_

Please do not be abusive to other members of the forum.

N

-Nxs-

Nerf editing posts - I wana know what he said now :) need to be abusive back ?

K

katt!

could someone host setup.exe from cd1 for me? :p

cant install from the cds - errors all over. trying to copy it to hdd and installing from there but it hangs while copying setup.exe.

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by katt!
could someone host setup.exe from cd1 for me? :p

cant install from the cds - errors all over.
Why not send it back to the store and explain the problem?

They sending you a faulty copy means they have to pay for the expenses. ( unless stated otherwise in the legal agreement )

K

katt!

because its a general problem with the ffxi discs :p

some dvdroms just wont install it, the workaround is copy to harddrive. check the news in the playonline thingy ;o

Users who are viewing this thread