STEAM FFX HD

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
So I bought this because Nostalgia. Fucking love it, though I'm already irritated at the Chocobo training and I'm not looking forward to dodging all those strikes!! Only needed to do two things on the PS2 for !00% completion. 1: Complete sphere grid for all characters. 2: Beat Dark Yojimbo!! Man what a cunt that fight was!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Don't forget Penance too, after dark Yojimbo, now that is a nails fight.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Waaay late Edit.

The chocobo thing is made more bearable with fast forward mode. It sooooo sloooooow on default.

Access Denied

I got 0.0 in about 5 tries which is good because I remember smashing at least one PS2 controller against the wall trying to do that last time. Got Caladbolg!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
That said - to get the plat trophy for FFX-2 the tower thing is arguably even worse than Chocobo Catcher, not because it's hard.. but because its so fucking long.

Access Denied

That said - to get the plat trophy for FFX-2 the tower thing is arguably even worse than Chocobo Catcher, not because it's hard.. but because its so fucking long.

You know I played about 10 minutes of X-2 and I hated it. Will give it another go but I'm not holding my breath.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, I didn't get it either. From what I can tell its some sort of dance sim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom