Ffx-2

Keeilb

Fledgling Freddie
i give FFX-2 ++++ of 5 but im only on chapter 2 :p

its cool that you can change cloths just for the sort of stuff you wanna do

but i donnu what cloths to use my party atm is Yuna - gunner rikku - White mage and Paine - warrior

but as Yuna dont do too much dmg im thinking of chaning her to Black mage

as when i meet element fiends takes some time to kill them with melee :p

so whats your FFX-2 party like ?

and do you think i should change Yuna too Black mage ?

ps. Yuna is funny when running :p dont wanna say what i mean with that but you will see in Luca :p

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
I don't really know what to say about this game. As a fan of the FF series, this one seems a little...off. Yeah, there are times when i really enjoy whats going on, but the sheer volume of side quests seems a little ott to me. Also this game can be as frustrating as Midnight Club II in places. Even dull, as the game is so open, the story seems to progress much slower.

And i hate the music. :/

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Messing around on it for the most part, ive mastered Yuna as gunner, Rikku as Black mage and Paine as a warrior, im testing out:

Yuna - Thief
Rikku - Songstress
Paine - Berserker

Seems to be working okish but im just farming AP on Mi'ihen highroad.

You wait until chapter 5 get get the mascot dress spheres, they are like... :eek6:

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
TBPH this is the 'gayest' ff game i've ever played and i strangely enjoy it. The costume changes are good but no more than good. I like the active battles but it all just gets to camp in places and ruins it.

Still its final fantasy :worthy: so i love it!!

Retrakith

Banned
Just got this game. Seems very weird, but enjoying it.. Have:
yuna- gunner
riku- thief
paine- warrior

Can anyone give me any tips? like, where to get easy AP? or where to get nice items? currently all chars at Lv.19 :)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Well, tweaked my group set up now:

Paine: Samurai (With warrior sword skills)
Yuna: Dark knight (With warrior skills but need training a bit)
Rikku: White mage (With black mage skills)

Very very nice it is, full damage and some very nice healing from rikku with the White magic lvl 3 skill to decrease cast time. :)

Retrakith

Banned
Seems a bit easy to master skills. First day and Paine has mastered Warrior, Yuna mastered Gunner and Riku almost mastered Thief (Lev.23 I think atm)

If I look at "abilities" I see things like Ribbon, double HP and so..how do you learn these Sharma? :fluffle:

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Ribbon and Double HP and that are for the special dress spheres iirc.

You activate them by crossing every single dress sphere on the garnet grid then you can switch to them, they are the limit breaks of FFX-2 i suppose, when you do want to use them for a boss battle its best to use unerring path garnet grid since it only has 2 nodes to cross, 1 of which you start on. :)

Retrakith

Banned
Ok thanks m8 ;)

Another question..
I keep getting Chocobo's that in combat that run after a few seconds (I pwned one though, felt evil at the time :touch: )
What are they suppose to be for lol ?

Retrakith

Banned
Hehe ok :) If I remember correctly, in FF7 this encounter also happend in certain places, you then had to feed the Chocobo (some type of grass I think it was) then you could train them, maybe this is the same :)

Is there any good place to level Rikku as a Thief? Only got her on around 60% where as my other 2 main characters (yuna gunner/paine warrior) are maxed already :)

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Chocobos' can be caught in FFX-2, using gysahl greens et al. These greens can be obtained, by helping out Clasko, Chapters 1 to 3.

Retrakith said:
Is there any good place to level Rikku as a Thief? Only got her on around 60% where as my other 2 main characters (yuna gunner/paine warrior) are maxed already :)

That sort of levelling requires AP, and AP is gained by killing enemies. AP is only gained per person, and as such is accumulated singularly.

B

bmatt54321

gaining ap

you can gain AP by either:
A)killing a monster for 1AP, unless its oversoal, then its 2 or above, depending on what monster it is. the stronger, the more ap when its in oversoal.
B)using a spesific skill in battle, eg, pray for white mage, attack reels for lady luck, black magic from an equiped item, haste/aga from an equiped item etc (it doesent count if you use them out of battle)
C) using an item in battle (again, only in battle)
and thats the 3 ways, but i think you gain it if you change dress spehere in battle, i need to conferm this as well as if you flee do you gain it. you sure you didnt know that :eek7:

PS: can YRP go into oversoal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom