Ffs

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Every time i zone my quickbars all reset to questionmarks , anyone else getting this , damn annoying , grrrrrrrr its pissing me off im trying to do labby quests on wl to get cl3 and that needs ALOT of zoning :(

pissed-off-kitty.jpg

Afran

Part of the furniture
Apparantley it seems to fix its self when you swap an item in and out that changes your +skill on something, I don't have this issue so I dunno.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
just been pulling my hair out,just reactivated and every time i log shammy out qbar goes,swapping items round seems to fix it.. wierd :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
just been pulling my hair out,just reactivated and every time i log shammy out qbar goes,swapping items round seems to fix it.. wierd :p

Dont forget to hit me up for those bps i owe you :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Me too im off till friday and i dunno what im gonna do , might level my reave on alb my healerbot on mid or else my friarbot on alb , or ... or get my vw up from 40 or my eld up from 42 , just finished my wl there last night and got her cl3 doing the labby quests at primetime an making afew rps while at it :p

Then again the necro needs 47-50 and the scout 46-50 .... lol ive too much crap :(

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Ewwwww pve :/ tues/wed off going to be sunny beach n fishing,maybe a lil daoc ;p

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
daoc does not matches sun ! :)

Anyway, on my shaman the swapping of things doesn't work tbh

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Me too im off till friday and i dunno what im gonna do , might level my reave on alb my healerbot on mid or else my friarbot on alb , or ... or get my vw up from 40 or my eld up from 42 , just finished my wl there last night and got her cl3 doing the labby quests at primetime an making afew rps while at it :p

Then again the necro needs 47-50 and the scout 46-50 .... lol ive too much crap :(

Perhaps work on that buffbot account and actually get it something resembling a "perfect buffbot account" ? :D

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Most B temps dont have a +skill item as aug, mend and so on do squat, I just bought mine a 10g belt with +3 all magic skills and swap it to get my buttons back.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Perhaps work on that buffbot account and actually get it something resembling a "perfect buffbot account" ? :D

Nah mates bugging me to use my bot acc so they can stfu and buy that one for 30 euro tbh :flame:

Nibble

Part of the furniture
same here.. been back 2 days and bored already!

what u playing on dan? n aye i cba to even log on trying to lvl my thane which si 45 but meh, also want a scout but meh, just shit bored lol

MrBic

Part of the furniture
what u playing on dan? n aye i cba to even log on trying to lvl my thane which si 45 but meh, also want a scout but meh, just shit bored lol

been on mid mostly lately..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom