FFS QQ at cast speed

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Why not purge it, then use a ranged DD/dot charge on an armour part, or, if you're in range, throw weapon to initially interrupt the caster.

Sprint up, slam, you can guess the rest.

Sure, casters are hard, but if you play well you can get around some situations.

Oh, and run buffed. You have no other option these days.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Fanguir said:
Stun is 4 Cowards, how can there be a good fight if u cant defend yourself.....and its like the same with pedofil people they "aggro" on defensless people......

NERF NERF STUN

yes.. but when u ran around with prenerf warlock adding 24/7 it was good fights? Moron...

:puke:

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
eggy said:
Why not purge it, then use a ranged DD/dot charge on an armour part, or, if you're in range, throw weapon to initially interrupt the caster.

Sprint up, slam, you can guess the rest.

Sure, casters are hard, but if you play well you can get around some situations.

Oh, and run buffed. You have no other option these days.

1. Purge i will get. I don't have throw weapon as i'm not battlemaster but WL so abit hard.

2. I'm 2h specced as the dasmage is far superior to s/s.

well i got an bb i borrow conc from when an alliance mate is online and in RvR.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
1. Purge i will get. I don't have throw weapon as i'm not battlemaster but WL so abit hard.

2. I'm 2h specced as the dasmage is far superior to s/s.

well i got an bb i borrow conc from when an alliance mate is online and in RvR.

Ok, well all I'm saying is, you can't expect to win against any buffed caster as a low rr, unbuffed paladin...unfortunately the game just doesn't work that way :(

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
eggy said:
Ok, well all I'm saying is, you can't expect to win against any buffed caster as a low rr, unbuffed paladin...unfortunately the game just doesn't work that way :(

that i've understood :(. but thinking of respeccing my RA's but not sure wich to pick on rr 3l5. thinking of purge2 and Det3. or any other suggesytions?

the current rr spec is
aug quick 3
MoPain3
LW1
Aug str 1

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
no1 is going to nerf my 403 dex:< i would cry otherwise

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
Yes i died in an RvR Zone.

The reason is that cast speed is so insanley op'd theese days it's INSANE!. I got stn nuke nuke nuke by an eld in less than 4 secs. i got 1.8k hits with champ buffs.

So imo nerf the cast speed cap to something slower so we tanks have an chance to kill! Melee wise i h ave little problem but casters kill me in less than 6 secs even with decent resists.

Hib casters are easymode in RvR with their stun nuke nuke nuke combo. NERF HIBS!!!!

hmm, why don't you join the dark side and play hib for a while. You will have the joy to fight against sorcs, theurgs and cabalists but beware, there is no insta taunt that intrerupt in the green lands of hibernia.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
if there wasn't that ***** block that you can't create an char on another realm
i would try hibernia on cluster.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:
that i've understood :(. but thinking of respeccing my RA's but not sure wich to pick on rr 3l5. thinking of purge2 and Det3. or any other suggesytions?

the current rr spec is
aug quick 3
MoPain3
LW1
Aug str 1

det3 is useless for soloing.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Stun makes soloing alot easier, but also alot harder without no real singel target CC.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Cap dex for cast speed at 250 just as quick is capped for melee/bow or remove base dex spell.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
in fact i do have stun. My paladin is specced crush so i got in the crush line an chain that gives an 6sec stun then i switch to 2h, still needs some practice.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:
Hib casters are easymode in RvR with their stun nuke nuke nuke combo. NERF HIBS!!!!

That's where you lost all credibility...
Ever heard about Sorcs? Now that's easymode. And guess what, they're Albs, like you.

EDIT: Yeah, Baseline Stun is hard...But look at it this way. Hib, the CASTER realm, is the only one that doesn't have decent lifetaps (yeah, we got Valewalker's lifetaps....oooh...Scary :p). Fact is, Casters are all overpowered, but no use blaming it all on one realm.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
note, i wrote the first in anger and wanted to react on something. Vs low RR tanks casters have the Huge advantage.

As i am calmer now i wish to retract that statement as i've played an hib caster on glaston. It was an bad stament wrote in anger. It was a misstake i admit. The fact that i was chanikilled by an eldy fueled this statement. casters aren't easy to play, But imho tanks are harder to play in the caster war we have.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:

What about a caba which can debuff for their own baseline damage?
Sorc with their damn über Mezz Range and Theurgs with the idiotic long pet spam range??????

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Demon2k3 said:
note, i wrote the first in anger and wanted to react on something. Vs low RR tanks casters have the Huge advantage.

As i am calmer now i wish to retract that statement as i've played an hib caster on glaston. It was an bad stament wrote in anger. It was a misstake i admit. The fact that i was chanikilled by an eldy fueled this statement. casters aren't easy to play, But imho tanks are harder to play in the caster war we have.

READ WHAT I WROTE!!!

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
thinking of respeccing my RA's but not sure wich to pick on rr 3l5.

how about purge2 aom3? :fluffle:

and learn to run the single resist buff the enemy caster is using, or combi buff if ur not sure which dmg type it is.

but overall.. i agree with your sentiment. casters need 'adjustment' quite badly atm.

a 1.5s cap on dmg spells would go along way to putting things right imo.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Konah said:
how about purge2 aom3? :fluffle:

and learn to run the single resist buff the enemy caster is using, or combi buff if ur not sure which dmg type it is.

but overall.. i agree with your sentiment. casters need 'adjustment' quite badly atm.

a 1.5s cap on dmg spells would go along way to putting things right imo.

I've had Aom3 before and i kind of liked it. I'll try and use the resist chant i think i'll meet or know i'll meet when i see them and have a chance.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
give baseline stun on bonedancers and sorcerers/wizzys and watch teh whine roll in ....

:m00:

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
base stun is op but everybody should have got used to it. purge it, get to the caster and he should be dead. when you are buffed and the caster is not a 1337 player, you should kill him.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
evry realms casters are easy mode...

take BD/SM
take sorc/therg
take chanter/eld

so point whining.. evry damn class has something uber OP
bd can kill enything solo. uber unkillable if played right
sm whit uber LT and intercept pet
sorc whit sick range on mezz and ml9 charmed pet
therg whit hes single line uber dmg nuke and pets
chanter whit stun debuff nuke
eld whit NS and stun

so u cant say that eny realm has a disadvantage on OP stuff (i could have added wizzis whit theyr bolts.... but cba.. i fed up being 2shoted by them)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
make casting work like melee.
faster you cast, dps stay same or rise only littlebit, not 100%+

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
you run unbuffed at low rr and expect to win? lol.

for me base stunners were just purge, tendrils, stick, f6 + afk

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Vintersorg said:
That's where you lost all credibility...
Ever heard about Sorcs? Now that's easymode. And guess what, they're Albs, like you.

EDIT: Yeah, Baseline Stun is hard...But look at it this way. Hib, the CASTER realm, is the only one that doesn't have decent lifetaps (yeah, we got Valewalker's lifetaps....oooh...Scary :p). Fact is, Casters are all overpowered, but no use blaming it all on one realm.

hmm hibs magic realm, mids melee, and albs defend + mix of all.
thats all old stuff and game is nowdays alott different.

thou theres still some idea, aka hibs have more mage classes, mids melee and albs? well, they have all more ;)

casters are nowdays op, agree that but personally still think runemaster (classic specced 47rc, rest supp) is so and so, even need somekind love, thou bolts are anyway screwed, except bainshees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom