FFS QQ at cast speed

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes i died in an RvR Zone.

The reason is that cast speed is so insanley op'd theese days it's INSANE!. I got stn nuke nuke nuke by an eld in less than 4 secs. i got 1.8k hits with champ buffs.

So imo nerf the cast speed cap to something slower so we tanks have an chance to kill! Melee wise i h ave little problem but casters kill me in less than 6 secs even with decent resists.

Hib casters are easymode in RvR with their stun nuke nuke nuke combo. NERF HIBS!!!!

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
its kinda hard to get out of range with vs sorc lifetap after being s/c debuffed also

not just a hib problem :|

Nosufer

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:

The reason is that cast speed is so insanley op'd theese days it's INSANE!. I got stn nuke nuke nuke by an eld in less than 4 secs. i got 1.8k hits with champ buffs.

So imo nerf the cast speed cap to something slower so we tanks have an chance to kill! Melee wise i h ave little problem but casters kill me in less than 6 secs even with decent resists.

Hib casters are easymode in RvR with their stun nuke nuke nuke combo. NERF HIBS!!!!

:m00:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Wait till the caster express comes rolling in to QQ this and that.

But yes, I agree, it is OP. Bring all casting speed down to 330-340 dex max. That would be nice. Ty :>

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Purge is your friend.
By the way what class were you playing? if you were playing the Pally in your sig and only have 1800 hp on a Pally...
My cabby has 1750ish hp so surely a Pally should get near 3k hp, also if you had Purged + cold chant and taunt shout while running towards him it would have been a whole different story.

I could say melee is OP if I got hit by a vendo Zerker who uses Banespike aswell, problem is so many things can see like it's OP if you don't have the RA's or abilities to counter them.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Don't play DAoC then if you want nicely balanced classes ._.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
pally wont get 3k hp maybe 2.2.-2.5 with 80 con 280 hp

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
well as i'm only half templated and got no bb it's that reason i only have 1.8k hits. Aswell as i'm only rr3l3 purge would cost quite abit of my realm skills aswell as i need to bring my swing speed up.

but yet, by the time i've purged i'm allready dead. and i can't foresee wich class i'm goin to meet.

Do not whine that i'm half-templated or can't predict what to meet, i ain't a fortune teller. I only beg them to make that cast speed cap higher so i would have a chance to actuallyy reach the caster before i'm dead.

Hehe, troo that the classes aren't balanced at all. hope they do better at warhammer than on daoc tbfh.

the template i got is 350 hits and 101 con. I'ts expensive tho but it's worth it.

Gilbride

Fledgling Freddie
yes, because it's reasonable that every class should be balanced towards every class. nerf EVERYONE, my druid needed both instaheals to kill a blue mob, untemplated (and partially gray armor, but shhh, besides the point). and this is a mob, not even a human player!

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
purge wont help much because only by stopping you will be dead.
and even though this is a shame there is no space for a person without buffs in rvr anymore :( sad but true

Gilbride said:
yes, because it's reasonable that every class should be balanced towards every class. nerf EVERYONE, my druid needed both instaheals to kill a blue mob, untemplated (and partially gray armor, but shhh, besides the point). and this is a mob, not even a human player!

Maybe there are people in another dimenshion that are playing the mobs and maybe they call us mobs.. that are op and highly aggressive, and maybe only mythic know this and has an underground lair called "the hive"

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
I give this thread a 6/10 on the whine'o'scale. Need some more abusive language, swearing and perhaps a few personal attacks and you'll be there. Next time do better please. :m00:

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
I agree stun on casters is op.. Castspeeds however isnt that big of a issue (aslong as u rnt stunned to the spot)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Kraben said:
I give this thread a 6/10 on the whine'o'scale. Need some more abusive language, swearing and perhaps a few personal attacks and you'll be there.
FO out of this thread you no-good, useless Danish noob!!!

Better? :flame:

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
ik this is a whine thread i agree. But i was kind of pissed to by getting chainkilled
by cahnter/eldrichts for 2h hours. in an insanley fast pace. I spent more time in Cs waiting for rs to go off than i did on the battlefield.

Well aye pallys get instant taunt, but i'm surely dead before i can reach to the caster and interupt.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:
ik this is a whine thread i agree. But i was kind of pissed to by getting chainkilled
by cahnter/eldrichts for 2h hours. in an insanley fast pace. I spent more time in Cs waiting for rs to go off than i did on the battlefield.

Well aye pallys get instant taunt, but i'm surely dead before i can reach to the caster and interupt.

I don't mean to be negative but if you were on the 'battlefield' surely there were other healers there and others you could have grouped with?

If iRvR is so good how come you were being chain killed? Don't you think maybe there is something wrong with the situation?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Think you can expect to have a 'hard time' going out semi-buffed, untemplated, rr3, etc. Doubt the eldie nuking you made things that hard for himself.

Pallys aren't exactly the best class to kill casters either (if you reached him could you even kill him b4 he qc? - or kill him b4 the timer on qc resets 30s later...).

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Stun is 4 Cowards, how can there be a good fight if u cant defend yourself.....and its like the same with pedofil people they "aggro" on defensless people......

NERF NERF STUN

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fanguir said:
Stun is 4 Cowards, how can there be a good fight if u cant defend yourself.....and its like the same with pedofil people they "aggro" on defensless people......

NERF NERF STUN
are seriously comparing stun to kiddie fiddling?

jesus fucking christ

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
Aswell as i'm only rr3l3 purge would cost quite abit of my realm skills aswell as i need to bring my swing speed up.

heh heh :worthy:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
how dare those caster's have a template and buff!! shame on them....
throw weap to interupt them, when they start casteing again use ur taunt or just run out of range....

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Demon2k3 said:

Yes, well, a paladin should be able to defeat a caster though:p

interupt caster when hes casting stun with ur interupt, purge(when he does stun u with quickcast after), winged helm speed orsmt to the caster + sprint. then power drain d/q drain etc for the win.. (not to forget... slam)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
if mellee dmg will go down.. sure:p

This man has a point.

Having sopan/marrro whacking me for 500-600 damage is pretty compareable to a caster - especially if charge3 is up (and purge3 to back it up :<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom