ffs hibs dont zerg!

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Well dont want to whine or sth but did anyone seen the 3fgh zerg at odin's amg last night? Gee! All of them were Brehons and Cosantoirs :eek7: . What's the matter with these peeps? Realm m8s dont want to play with them and after fed up with their vibrators they decided to go for a zerg? Damn and the thing that irritates me most is that zergodin's dont stick as a name as zergmain... :wij:

:clap:

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Hibernia has always zerged amg odin's, dunno why though, cause the RP they must get is pretty low cause all the albs/mids are in Emain most of the time.

Why is this in the albion section of the forum and not RvR?

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Oo

EVERYBODY zerg nowdays! so why make a thread on rvr section about sth that has been talked over and over again and where it would be swarmed by threads like "Albs zerg too" , "Mids zerg too" , "These zerg more" , "Those zerg more" etc. We know that and nothing we can do about. :m00:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
This is not a game about 1 vs 1

This is not a game about fg vs fg

This is a game about realm vs realm...

Kian

Fledgling Freddie
Tzanetos the LoverBoy said:
What's the matter with these peeps? Realm m8s dont want to play with them and after fed up with their vibrators they decided to go for a zerg?

Anyone else see the slight logical contradiction in here?

It's a bit hard to zerg if your realm-mates aren't playing with you...

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
He dont consider people below grove protector (or tierna ^^) realm members? ;)

emma

Loyal Freddie
acei said:
Hibernia has always zerged amg odin's, dunno why though, cause the RP they must get is pretty low cause all the albs/mids are in Emain most of the time.

Why is this in the albion section of the forum and not RvR?
hib zergs odin`s because 90% of the time they cant do shit in emain due to the massive alb zergs or uber fotm savage groups.

and seriously i dont blame them for doing it. its just like the warder groups. They cant compete with high rr guild groups or zergs of 5fg+ so they gang up and go Odin`s, atleast there they have a chance because its generally single groups that roam odin`s and on the odd occansion 2-3fg fights. If you want hibs to stop zerging odin`s, stop zerging emain.. simply answer but it`ll never happen.

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
sshot103.jpg

Saevus

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:

Couldn't agree more... all that whining about zerging....

It's just as irl, if you got more people it's easier to win this game. For some it will be a challenge to do it with less people, for most it's just easy mode killing in a zerg....

And offcourse it's more fun to have 1 vs 1 or 1fg vs 1fg fights, but it just isn't gonna happen most of the times.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
the smaller ppl of hibernia cant be arsed to move to emain just to get zerged.. they rather move to odin/hadrians.. primetime its usaly: /who odin 60+, /who hadrian 20+ /who emain 10+

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Muylaetrix said:

no this game is about fun. and lagging using f8 for targeting aint what i call fun.
most old/large/good guilds have understood this even if many add on everything they see wich makes it allmost the same as zerging but atleast its a step in the right direction.

as for this thread i cant see the puprose of it. dont whine when you zerg your self 10mins later.

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
dont whine when you zerg your self 10mins later.

Wasn't whining.. and I dont like zerglings.I am usually in grps that dont like to zerg unless we have no other option. As I said... EVERYBODY zerg nowdays. nothing we can do about that to change... no whining.. end of story. The point was to be a bit ironic to amg campers.. but my english aren't that good I guess.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Tzanetos the LoverBoy said:
I am usually in grps that dont like to zerg unless we have no other option.

lol.

unfortunetly thats how most of the hib population feels :D

its sad they ruin odin, but cant blame em with the warder zerg in emain.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Ghostfeet said:
lol.

unfortunetly thats how most of the hib population feels :D

its sad they ruin odin, but cant blame em with the warder zerg in emain.

some1 seems to get it :worthy:

hibs unlike mids/albs arent that lazy when it comes to moving to their own frontier to rvr (emain)... but for the casual players its not worth going to emain with a fullgrp just to get zerged over and over...

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
some1 seems to get it :worthy:

hibs unlike mids/albs arent that lazy when it comes to moving to their own frontier to rvr (emain)... but for the casual players its not worth going to emain with a fullgrp just to get zerged over and over...

This I understand. What I don't understand though is why not take that Odins zerg to emain...that way everyone who wants to gets nice big fights and those who are looking for smaller 1fg fights can get them in Odins?

All a bit bizarre to me.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
seems to me rr1&2 hibs zerg odins until rr5+ then go emain.

much like rr1&2 albs go emain and get farmed by rr7+ hib/mid guild groups over and over again... oh wait? :eek6:

an rr1/2 fg don't stand much, if any, chance in emain no matter how good they are. they might do well but wont win cos they don't have the basic RA's needed.

but i agree with brack, in fact i've said the same myself on at least 2 occaisons, take your damn odinzerg to emain and fight the albzerg!

if u lose, try again and play smarter than 'chargeeee amg/apk!!1' ...

Gualin

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:

DUH! you just said the answer there yourself... and btw.. hibs DON'T zerg odins! It's just the only place we can go without getting killed by 10 fg albs/mids

Gualin

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:

Uhh! i get scared... even thought it is RvR you can still have fg fights since they can be slightly more funnier than zerg vs fg

*edit* AND! alb population is almost twice as big as hibs - we can't beat you zerg vs zerg cause you always have more ppl than us!

Gualin

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
the smaller ppl of hibernia cant be arsed to move to emain just to get zerged.. they rather move to odin/hadrians.. primetime its usaly: /who odin 60+, /who hadrian 20+ /who emain 10+

Is that in hib? i don't think so then

hib is more like: /who odin 10-20 /who hadrian 0-10 /who emain 5-15

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Emma : totally agree.. cant do shit for massive alb zergs at times

Tinyheals: plz show ss of HoF 10 mins later kicking the shit outta you.. coz it happened :) and u know it..

Hakansson

Fledgling Freddie
LOL xD , gehh , why have end regen buff , and whyyy haste , might be that you got alot of conc over? =oP , and end regen for endless sprint from assist train pets etc =oP

Ailric

Fledgling Freddie
Threads like this just makes people look stupid, especially if you are from Albion

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:

tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Muylaetrix said: