Ffs Ac'ing Noobs!

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
why didnt you take the relic taglim?!!

sorry taggers it was just cuz me and kzn had a friendly bet if nottmoor bled and glen opened relic gate ^^ ;)

whine all u want mids I wanted to prove a point ;> come attack alb as u have done for past 2 days @ 11gmt ill be the one handing ur arse to you as i have the past 2 days ;)

Sorin

Banned

sorry taggers it was just cuz me and kzn had a friendly bet if nottmoor bled and glen opened relic gate ^^ ;)

whine all u want mids I wanted to prove a point ;> come attack alb as u have done for past 2 days @ 11gmt ill be the one handing ur arse to you as i have the past 2 days ;)

lol tag.

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
nice to see fayte can read ;) we didnt take them just opened the gate ^^ kzn didnt believe me that bled/glen/nott opened gate :p

Sorin

Banned
nice to see fayte can read ;) we didnt take them just opened the gate ^^ kzn didnt believe me that bled/glen/nott opened gate :p

Actually i think he did... he just needed an excuse to take nott ^^

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Plan was to take bled, glen avark and fens, so berk/eras could lvl some and let the mid/(hibs) stay out of our realm. with bled/glen + nott it would not open a relic i said, creath/taglim + onlyone said it would, so i wanted to prove my right. and as you see im wrong (again).

Anyway have fun retaking the 3 keeps back, and hope albs can have some defense out there before you start on berk/eras.

And since hib (try) take eras (nearly) each day and mid berk each day it proberly would be a good idea to attack eachother, if you dont wanna look like CM pveing keep only. But if you still fear albion mostly then ofc i can understand you take our keeps ;)

scherer

Fledgling Freddie

FU Taglim:( you did forget me i was in that bet aswell and had the highest bet! 10p and my pants.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Plan was to take bled, glen avark and fens, so berk/eras could lvl some and let the mid/(hibs) stay out of our realm. with bled/glen + nott it would not open a relic i said, creath/taglim + onlyone said it would, so i wanted to prove my right. and as you see im wrong (again).

Anyway have fun retaking the 3 keeps back, and hope albs can have some defense out there before you start on berk/eras.

And since hib (try) take eras (nearly) each day and mid berk each day it proberly would be a good idea to attack eachother, if you dont wanna look like CM pveing keep only. But if you still fear albion mostly then ofc i can understand you take our keeps ;)

Now why does this not surprise me YOU lot come on here now and make you OWN posts to justify you PVE'ing Actions FFS Grow up you bunch of No Brainers surely with the experience you Bunch of twats have got in pveing relics in past YOU know what keeps open each Relic gate this is just an excuse to Pve more keeps rather than face an enemy yet again showing everyone what a bunch of useless twats CM are.

Sorin before you go out you way of sucking Blows Dick again make intelligent posts instead of "lol" and other crap you write because YOU as well as CM are about as much use to Dyvet as a chocolate fireguard.

Now do us all a favour and Fuck off.

Think that covered everything I have to say

Soulja

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Now why does this not surprise me YOU lot come on here now and make you OWN posts to justify you PVE'ing Actions FFS Grow up you bunch of No Brainers surely with the experience you Bunch of twats have got in pveing relics in past YOU know what keeps open each Relic gate this is just an excuse to Pve more keeps rather than face an enemy yet again showing everyone what a bunch of useless twats CM are.

Sorin before you go out you way of sucking Blows Dick again make intelligent posts instead of "lol" and other crap you write because YOU as well as CM are about as much use to Dyvet as a chocolate fireguard.

Now do us all a favour and Fuck off.

Think that covered everything I have to say

Soulja

And what do You call it, when you Mids starts at Berks at 9 am ( cet )
Primetime ?
bet you do ... just to have an excuse ..

Gahn

Resident Freddy
And what do You call it, when you Mids starts at Berks at 9 am ( cet )
Primetime ?
bet you do ... just to have an excuse ..

Same shit different realm, like that fg of mid retards breaking every port in Hib yday noon.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Same shit different realm, like that fg of mid retards breaking every port in Hib yday noon.

This is plain stupid.. why not have the insta rvr.. ( if its in Albion atm, then whatever .. we'll do it in Hib/mid next week ) .. instead of cutting port to beno, doesnt get more stupid than this imo

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie

I really believe that mid/hib take keeps in alb cause U do this kinda shit pve.

So I think U incouraged them to piant alb again not the other way around.

Plz come do some RvR instead of pve'ing all the time it's fun :drink:

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH

After all theese years taking relic and he still dont know whats open the relic gate, lol clueless as usual :p :puke:

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
i need rps not relics leave the relics in their place and lets irvr xD

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
looks like GOA have joined with the social security and unemployment services around europe.

guess its like having the prisoners become soldiers...

Oh you obviously have too much free time, gheres a copy of daoc and its only midgard useable.....

relic gates open in alb before mid day... get a grip guys or get a job

Gazza

Fledgling Freddie
Good point Sollac just wondering if middies realise 3 realms in game not just attack alb at all costs not one single tower in hibland blue :mad:
Must say though nice going to get 35 ppl already at this time of day Grtz

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Oh you obviously have too much free time, gheres a copy of daoc and its only midgard useable.....

Its a holiday today my friend as for the rest you can thank your realm m8's. Seems they've handed out copy's of daoc with only albion usable at the mental institution...

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Its a holiday today my friend as for the rest you can thank your realm m8's. Seems they've handed out copy's of daoc with only albion usable at the mental institution...

Thats ok i have 3 days of vacation soon ill take relics back in another AC raid and gain another title.
Independent from what you think thats also AC raid.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Thats ok i have 3 days of vacation soon ill take relics back in another AC raid and gain another title.

I hereby congratulate you on your new title in advance! :fluffle:

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved

signing up for that one Kin .. :worthy:

whenever and whereever ...

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
looks like GOA have joined with the social security and unemployment services around europe.

guess its like having the prisoners become soldiers...

For your information it's a holliday today in the nordic countries.

That means no work in case you where wondering.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Feckin swedes and their random holidays, Today my swedish people, is the birthday of the meatball, lets all lounge about at home and perm our long swedish hair whilst playing daoc :twak:

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Feckin swedes and their random holidays, Today my swedish people, is the birthday of the meatball, lets all lounge about at home and perm our long swedish hair whilst playing daoc :twak:

rofl

repped U for that one:drink:

Gahn

Resident Freddy

Such news u tell us here lol

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved

Wanna be Swedish ..
n102.gif

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ac all ya want but last night's little Ninjazorre 1 man nightshade Towerfarm was fun :D

Always sl inside a tower when ya take it tbh CM :p

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved

i assumed that you may have only opened the gates - but the kzn crew had taken the relic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom