FFA TG RAID, Sunday 22-11-2003, 16:30CET Hagall

T

Tesla Monkor

GATHER AT HAGALL
CG will open at 15:30 GMT / 1630 CET
Raid will depart and CG will close at 1600 GMT / 1700 CET

Level 45 minimum to attend, level 50 char to get loot.

Both flying chickens will be killed if the raid consists of enough people. The King and Queen will only be attempted if there are enough (motivated) people.

You can find the current mod list here (Make sure you move to the last page in the thread.. most recent list is there):

http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?threadid=92306

THINGS CONCERNING LOOT:
- You must be level 50 in order to enter the lotto.
- You must have 'a need' for the item. When in doubt, I'll decide whether you do or not.
- Any alt you are rolling for must be level 50.
- Failure to follow these two rules means you have 24 hours to return any items you received to the raid organiser (in this case... me)
- Before the raid starts you will be asked whether you will roll for the class you are playing or for one of your level 50 alts. This choice cannot be changed after we enter TG.
- You may only receive *one* item per raid - excluding dyes and the lotto of EXCESS respec stones.
- If you chose a class which had no drops during the raid, then tough, I'll add your nice +10 mod for the next raid.
- Winning loot means all your modifiers are wiped back to null/zero/zilch/void.
- YOU MAY NOT SELL ANY FFA RAID DROPS. YOU MAY NOT CLAIM AN ITEM SO YOU CAN SELL THE ONE YOU ALREADY HAD. IF YOU CAN'T USE THEM THEN DON'T LOTTO FOR THEM. These raids are not a way to generate cash. Make your own raids if you want to get stuff to sell.
- Regarding respecstone left after the people stating to want one have gotten one; these will be lotto'd out at the end of the raid. Lottoing for these will NOT reduce your mod to 0, but you will not gain any mod either. (This to give them some 'weight' if you're considering going for one.)

MODIFIERS:
Modifiers are awarded as follows:
- Attending a raid until we all die horribly or clean out the glacier +10
- Attending a raid but leaving before we die horribly or clean out the glacier +5
- Winning stuff in the lotto reduces your modifier to <zero>. This includes respec rocks, but exclused dyes and relottos.

THE LOTTERY:
The lottory takes place either in TG, or at some other place announced during the raid. You can only roll for things you can actually use and for the class you are rolling for. If you LD just before lotto it's your responsibility to get your ass there. No amount of whine/threats/cake's will ever change that.

I /can/ be grumpy. But mostly I'm not. Really

Blah, blah. The usual.

A benevolant dictatorship is the best form of government possible.

Z

zharr

Saturday 22 or Sunday 23. I guess you meant Sunday but never too clear.

F

Fafnir

:( I can never attend theese hunts. Always to early on my work weekends.

D

Damon_D

ahh we love you anyway :) Hope we actualy get to go this time

/em Waves a quite large fist at GOA

T

Tesla Monkor

I'll try to be on time, but I might not be able to make it - something came up. I'm sure you lot can raid TG without me, though, if that is to be the case. :)

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by boomeruk
if you need a standin.... i can help out :p
Thats what midgard need, a sm pretending to be a female hunter. :p

B

boomeruk

i go tg with my sexy norse warrior.... who has man boobs, so i spose its a close enuff match oO

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by boomeruk
i can help out :p
ROFL, good one mate!

... ow, you were beeing serious? >_<
/me hides

erm... You are the best ^^

:p :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread