FFA TG Raid Sunday 19th - 1700GMT/1800CET.

T

Tesla Monkor

GATHER AT HAGALL
CG will open at 16:30 GMT / 1730 CET
Raid will depart and CG will close at 1700 GMT / 1800 CET

Level 45 minimum to attend, level 50 char to get loot.

Both flying chickens will be killed if they're around.
The King and Queen will only be attempted if there are enough motivated people.

You can find the current mod list here (Scroll down to get the most recent one):
http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=86524

THINGS CONCERNING LOOT:
- You must be level 50 in order to enter the lotto.
- You must have 'a need' for the item. When in doubt, I'll decide whether you do or not.
- Any alt you are rolling for must be level 50.
- Failure to follow these two rules means you have 24 hours to return any items you received to the raid organiser (in this case... me)
- Before the raid starts you will be asked whether you will roll for the class you are playing or for one of your level 50 alts. This choice cannot be changed after we enter TG.
- You may only receive *one* item per raid - this includes respec rocks, but excludes any dyes.
- If you chose a class which had no drops during the raid, then tough, I'll add your nice +10 mod for the next raid.
- Winning loot means all your modifiers are wiped back to null/zero/zilch/void.
- YOU MAY NOT SELL ANY FFA RAID DROPS. YOU MAY NOT CLAIM AN ITEM SO YOU CAN SELL THE ONE YOU ALREADY HAD. IF YOU CAN'T USE THEM THEN DON'T LOTTO FOR THEM. These raids are not a way to generate cash. Make your own raids if you want to get stuff to sell.

MODIFIERS:
Modifiers are awarded as follows:
- Attending a raid until we all die horribly or clean out the glacier +10
- Attending a raid but leaving before we die horribly or clean out the glacier +5
- Winning stuff in the lotto reduces your modifier to <zero>. This includes respec rocks, but exclused dyes and relottos.

THE LOTTERY:
The lottory takes place either in TG, or at some other place announced during the raid. You can only roll for things you can actually use and for the class you are rolling for. If you LD just before lotto it's your responsibility to get your ass there. No amount of whine/threats/cake's will ever change that.

I /can/ be grumpy. But mostly I'm not. Really

Blah, blah. The usual.

A benevolant dictatorship is the best form of government possible.

M

mastade

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
Did you like that arrow?" | Tesla Monkor L50 Huntress | Alkone Storm L50 Warrior | Noka L50 SM
"Then have another!" | Kelmon Rasto L50 Healer | Moren Skatol L50 Healer | Buffie Amber L50 Shaman
| Legendary: Armorcrafter : Fletcher : Spellcrafter : Alchemist : Tailor |

L

Lord-Pelu

tesla i cant see my char on the link

im usagy healer , and i got +10 from the last hunt til my sb got lvl 50 and can roll for the sb 1h sword

P

pincer

I dont know if anyone feels the same way, but I know alot of people prefer these raids to be on a sunday for work reasons which is fair enough. But, for alot of people Monday is back to work day. Since the 'flying chickens' are now incorporated into the raids it easily adds 1-2 hours extra, going by the last raid I was on. Thus the raids can easily finish past midnight. Maybe this is just me, but for a sunday this is quite late, would it be so hard to start an extra 1-2 hours earlier to prevent this? :/

Users who are viewing this thread