FFA TG RAID - Sunday 18th July - 16.30 CET

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Well time to check if there is anyone who wanna go cave crawling again ... no goal, numbers will tell how far we can get and how faaaaat da loot will be.

Raid will be led by the troll Zlugugg.

Remember the rule change from last week. See below [CHANGE].

Also remember the 2 [REMINDERS] about the lotto at the end of this post. The reminders might seem harsh but has its reasons.

GATHER AT HAGALL
CG will open at 15:30 GMT / 1630 CET
Raid will depart and CG will close at 1600 GMT / 1700 CET

Loot split will be held approx 23.00 CET this sunday. Next marathon FFA with a loot split at 02.00 CET will be sometime in the future if there is interest and announced as such before the raid.

Level 45 minimum to attend, level 50 char to get loot or mod.

Both flying chickens will be killed if the raid consists of enough people.
The King and Queen will only be attempted if there are enough (motivated) people.

CURRENT MOD LIST:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=24235

THINGS CONCERNING LOOT:
- You must be level 50 in order to enter the lotto or get mod.
- You must have 'a need' for the item. When in doubt, I'll decide whether you do or not.
- Any alt you are rolling for must be level 50.
- Failure to follow these two rules means you have 24 hours to return any items you received to the raid organiser (in this case... me)
- Before the raid starts you will be asked whether you will roll for the class you are playing or for one of your level 50 alts. This choice cannot be changed after we enter TG.
- You may only receive *one* item per raid - excluding dyes, excess respec stones and remains of mobs.
[CHANGE]
- You may only receive one of either excess stone, dye or remains. (you cant get 1 excess stone and 1 dye or 2 remains for examples)
[/CHANGE}
- There are TWO ways of acquiring a single-line respec stone on an FFA hunt. One is to state that you want a stone at the beginning of the hunt (This will reduce your mod to 0). The second way is to take a gamble and lotto on one of the excess respec stones at the end of the lotto. (This will leave your mod unchanged, but you get no +10 for this hunt if you get no other loot. Keep in mind there might actually be no excess stones.)
- Excess respec stones are those stones left after handing the people indicating at the beginning of the raid wanting one, one.
- If you chose a class which had no drops during the raid, then tough, I'll add your nice +10 mod for the next raid.
- Winning loot means all your modifiers are wiped back to null/zero/zilch/void except when the loot is dyes/remains/excess respec stones.
- YOU MAY NOT SELL ANY FFA RAID DROPS. YOU MAY NOT CLAIM AN ITEM SO YOU CAN SELL THE ONE YOU ALREADY HAD. IF YOU CAN'T USE THEM THEN DON'T LOTTO FOR THEM. These raids are not a way to generate cash. Make your own raids if you want to get stuff to sell.

MODIFIERS:
Modifiers are awarded as follows:
- Attending a raid until we all die horribly or clean out the glacier +10
- Attending a raid but leaving before we die horribly or clean out the glacier +5 (Optional)
- Winning stuff in the lotto reduces your modifier to <zero>. This includes respec rocks, but exclused dyes, remains and relottos.

THE LOTTERY:
The lottory takes place either in TG, or at some other place announced during the raid.

[REMINDER 1] The lotto will as usually start with armor (boots, gloves, sleeves, circlets, pants and jerkins) then weapons then the rest (rings, gems, belts and cloaks). It will then move on to Excess Stones, Dyes and finally Remains. The reason about this order is to cut out some greed. If ya really need a good belt or a vest for example you wait for that and take +10 mod rather then get some boots or gloves you never will use anyway. And remeber all things not picked will come back on Re-lotto day.[/REMINDER 1]

You can only roll for things you can actually use and for the class you are rolling for. If you LD just before lotto it's your responsibility to get your ass there. No amount of whine/threats/cake's will ever change that.

[REMINDER 2] NO ONE BUT YOURSELF CAN ROLL FOR YOUR THINGS, NO EXCEPTIONS, YOU GO LD - SUE YOUR ISP, YOU GOTTA LOG FOR WORK - IRL > GAME, NO MATTER WHAT - IF YA CANT MAKE IT BETTER LUCK NEXT HUNT AND YA GET +10 MOD. [/REMINDER 2]

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Lol can safely say i am not truning up to work my arse off and watch some1 with a +40 bonus roll on an item i may or may not be deemed to need. For those interested i am speaking to sum1 about setting up a raid that isn't completely biased.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
hmmm must say this raid does seem2 b ickle strict m8, ofc im willing 2 come along and support the raid as i know its something for midgard and u aint getting anything more than any other participants out of it (unless u planning 2 lead 1 of those "i get 2 choose what item i want first" raids? which i dont think u r? :)) but when spending xxhrs on a raid i think people would preffer a slightly more laid back attitude (as i said above it sounds too strict :( ) but ofc ive never been on a FFA tg raid and tbh thought a 1-2 solid tank grps + every 1 else just grped up for survival tbh and just having a nice realm event (which is what i think bluesky was aiming at as a semi-opted raid?) well, as i said, still willing 2 come along :D not every 1 does everythign the same which makes this whole world so squidgy <ponder> <giggle>

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Darksword said:
hmmm must say this raid does seem2 b ickle strict m8, ofc im willing 2 come along and support the raid as i know its something for midgard and u aint getting anything more than any other participants out of it (unless u planning 2 lead 1 of those "i get 2 choose what item i want first" raids? which i dont think u r? :)) but when spending xxhrs on a raid i think people would preffer a slightly more laid back attitude (as i said above it sounds too strict :( ) but ofc ive never been on a FFA tg raid and tbh thought a 1-2 solid tank grps + every 1 else just grped up for survival tbh and just having a nice realm event (which is what i think bluesky was aiming at as a semi-opted raid?) well, as i said, still willing 2 come along :D not every 1 does everythign the same which makes this whole world so squidgy <ponder> <giggle>

Nahh aint chosing any fat loot for Zlugugg, Zlugugg just rolls dem bones as everyone else ... da raid been done this way for a year or so, Tesla before Zlugugg ... might have been someone even earlier also.

Its trollish laidback with some rules just to keep it simple when lotsa crawlers shows up (think I had 78 on a raid in January), without dem rules 78 different wills can make a hell of a chaos ... muhahaha ... if other TG hunts are planned thats just good ... feel free to send a pigeon if ya need help with anything before or during raids.

:cheers:

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Inca said:
Lol can safely say i am not truning up to work my arse off and watch some1 with a +40 bonus roll on an item i may or may not be deemed to need. For those interested i am speaking to sum1 about setting up a raid that isn't completely biased.

The Mod is for those who are in dire need of a specific fat loot. So +40 ment they spent a month, every sunday, four hunts ... and still havent got the fat loot they needed ... this way endurance and need is promoted insted of greed to get items that might never be used.

If other TG hunts are planned thats just good ... feel free to send a pigeon if ya need help with anything before or during raids.

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
before tesla it was a skald, feel stupid here as i cant remember his name but i won my tg haub on his last raid, aanyway imo if you are not here to praise zlug dont whine, support him, if hes going to put the time and effort in to run more of these raids then its easier if we help out how we can. otherwise he might stop running them again as it can become time consuming and very anoying.

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
doh missed the edit timer by a couple of minutes iirc the skald was kjel me and durgi won our tg haubs the first time the king/queen were killed nobody seemed to want the zerker and sb one, couldnt understand it myself there were enought of em there.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
hmmmm true zlugg when put into that idea and coolans thing about certain loot (i.e. SB haub - item id very much like, wink wink) makes sence that sum1 that goes on say 5 riads and gets nothing 2 have a better chance than sum 1 that comes on 1 raid and wnats that item aswell, problem is i just know with my luck it will b like, ok u have +50 mod, random 100 please DS, ok u got 1, thats atotal of 51, ur fucked :< lol :D

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
dark u will never take my gimpiness away when i went for the zerker haub, there was about 4-5other zerkers on the raid i thought ohwell i wont get it none of them rolled for it and out of fun i figured well lets see what i would have got, came up with a 1 so i guess that was my lucky day :), but with my current working times the only raids i can really make now are zlugs, so zlug if you ever need help with your raids just shout im sure i can be found in a hole hiding from an alb somewhere :touch: .

Keeilb

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
SB haub - item id very much like, wink wink)

i know werewolf wanted that 1 too on the last zlugg raids i was on

Mod

Werewolf 145

:p

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Bit offtopic but this kind of mod system could be cool in Bluesky's DRs. Been there in group 4 like 10 or so times in a row, and got once full respec stone.

Slatelighttone

Fledgling Freddie
Way to go Zlug.

Need a couple of rare tg items for Slate's new template so I guess I am gonna be TG raiding with you for the foreseeable future.

Count me in for the one on Sunday.

Kudos for organising it :worthy:

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
Bit offtopic but this kind of mod system could be cool in Bluesky's DRs. Been there in group 4 like 10 or so times in a row, and got once full respec stone.

To be honest i am fed up of reading several threads and reading the same thing from you Ixoth. I like working with you and your a decent guy but thanes for Dragon raids and other raids are not as useful as the other tanks or as seers. You have to be honest about your character, you chose that you wanted to play a Thane, fair play to you we all choose whatever character we want. But you cannot force yourself into positions your character is not suited for and that other characters can do far better. All the bigger mobs/arti's/raids etc... rely on an element of elitism, choosing the best people for the job and i am sorry that doesn't include thanes but even if Bluesky (or others) started to let their raids lower the standards, i don't believe you would be that selfish to risk 32 peoples success cause you want to play a thane.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Excellent initiative Zlug :)

With the absurd prices on respec stones at the CMs your raid come as a godsend.

Coolan, for the history book, Fetstryk ran FFA raids all of last summer and then handed the reins to Kjel. Rules as listed above. Not sure if someone did FFA raids before that.

Mod system are execellent as it forces you to think about what you need rather than just roll at everything like a kid in a candystore so you have ONE ITEM with you back. There isnt a better way of managing lottos on recurring raids.

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Inca said:
Lol can safely say i am not truning up to work my arse off and watch some1 with a +40 bonus roll on an item i may or may not be deemed to need.

Have to agree with that one....
I would love to go TG, but not with this bonus roll stuff :(

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Inca said:
To be honest i am fed up of reading several threads and reading the same thing from you Ixoth. I like working with you and your a decent guy but thanes for Dragon raids and other raids are not as useful as the other tanks or as seers. You have to be honest about your character, you chose that you wanted to play a Thane, fair play to you we all choose whatever character we want. But you cannot force yourself into positions your character is not suited for and that other characters can do far better. All the bigger mobs/arti's/raids etc... rely on an element of elitism, choosing the best people for the job and i am sorry that doesn't include thanes but even if Bluesky (or others) started to let their raids lower the standards, i don't believe you would be that selfish to risk 32 peoples success cause you want to play a thane.

Couldn't care less what you think.

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
Bit offtopic but this kind of mod system could be cool in Bluesky's DRs.

Difference is that anybody can go on these FFA TG raids. That isn't true for the DRs.
So anybody has a chance to build up a mod & eventually get the item they want.
Using a similar system on DRs would mean that those that get regularly picked would have bigger mods & even more chance of getting loot.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Signing up for the raid. Can bring my lvl 41 bb to help too.

lvl 50 Thane,RR2, ML4 StormLord,Capped Resists

Lottoing for thane items.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Txs for a great raid. Nps there didnt come that much good items - I got mlexp for Ixoth and thats the most important atm.. he has ml5 and ml6 done, only mlexp is needed.

Looking forward of your next FFA TG raid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom