FFA TG Raid Sunday 16th 1pm GMT

Now i do know this clashes with the dragon raid but weekends are best time to make raids :( besides some of the dragon raid lot can still attend until DR starts i guess - Anyway few simple none complicated rulllllllles (mainly for those who aint been to tg before) usually the odd few that aint been :p

1. If you use a weapon with a cold proc bring a spare 1 WITHOUT a cold proc.
2. Link Deads will be given 3 minutes then we move with or without them.

thats about it :p rest can be explained in the BG on the day-

Meet Hagall 20-25 mins before raid starts (i know it seems like a long time before raid but i want groups sorted out ;).... right thats about it heh oh and if theres enough we will do King and Queen but i want 40 people minimum before we even try that.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
tbh my Dragon Raid aint the main problem here its Zed's ml10 farm raids that could have a problem as they are much more desired than TG - ofc if your not ml9 then np.

aye i know blue ;) still plenty that arent ml9 that would attend tho ^^ you know tg raids..

johny

Banned
all elemental weapons will make them pbae, so I suggest dont use them
Another thing is only seers and vikings are usefull here, so others should reconsider if they wanna join.

But goodluck on the raid, ill try to come.

aye they do... but cold heals ;) reason i dont want cold more than others... last thing i want is a boss chain healing from cold weapons... besides pbaoe only does 200-300 its nothing to worry about... the mezz is more worrying than the pbaoe :p

>Raid Cancelled< Something just popped up in real life on sunday @ 11am and i don't think i'll be back before 4pm in the afternoon :/ someone can take over the raid if they wish - sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom