FFA TG Raid Sunday 11th april

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
Time: 7 CET and will start a bg at 6:30
Place: Hagall
Rules:
  • NO cold weapons or cold procs on any weapons or items
  • NO afk sticking on mobs. I WILL do afk checks, if i catch you more then once afk without letting us now you will not be able to loto
  • If you want to bring a bb allong or 2 accs make sure you dont slow down the raid. I will not wait for ppl that have a lagging bb.
  • Usual loto rules. 1item per person. Loto will be held in AEGIR, NOT Hagall
The plan: Killing everything in council, agmunder chamber, jail, lord room.

PS: I reserve the right to claim 1 (one) drop

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
not gonna do birdies for chest pieces? :p
read they take real long to kill so depends on how fast we do the first parts. But if enough ppl want to do this, sure

Ormorof

FH is my second home
they only take long time if theres no suicidal healers on raid :D

Drew

Fledgling Freddie
what drop are u gonna claim? or u just super greedy and claim any good drops that drops? So if it drops the drop i went to the raid for its not even 100% sure i can roll for it because u maybe claim it? :eek2: (i wanna roll for Agmundur foe slayer)

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
Drew said:
what drop are u gonna claim? or u just super greedy and claim any good drops that drops? So if it drops the drop i went to the raid for its not even 100% sure i can roll for it because u maybe claim it? :eek2: (i wanna roll for Agmundur foe slayer)
im after hurikas quil and an agmunder foe slayer. And yes i will do another raid if this one goes smooth

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I am a lvl 45 thane. Am I allowed to join in?

emma

Loyal Freddie
Sharpo said:
Time: 7 CET and will start a bg at 6:30
Place: Hagall
Rules:
  • NO cold weapons or cold procs on any weapons or items
  • NO afk sticking on mobs. I WILL do afk checks, if i catch you more then once afk without letting us now you will not be able to loto
  • If you want to bring a bb allong or 2 accs make sure you dont slow down the raid. I will not wait for ppl that have a lagging bb.
  • Usual loto rules. 1item per person. Loto will be held in AEGIR, NOT Hagall
The plan: Killing everything in council, agmunder chamber, jail, lord room.
PS: I reserve the right to claim 1 (one) drop <---- lame imho

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
emma said:
PS: I reserve the right to claim 1 (one) drop <---- lame imho

so agree.. But ofc its up to people if they wanna join such raids. I sure wont.. :)

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
so agree.. But ofc its up to people if they wanna join such raids. I sure wont.. :)
thats right, if you dont like the rules, dont come. I wont loto for anything, even if none of them 2 items i want drops. so its up to you if you think its worth it.

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
People who take the time to run these raids should be rewarded IMO. Reserving the right to claim ONE item is a nice reward. Good luck with raid, I think Ill come alongy myself in the hope that an SB haub drops :)

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
arawem said:
Is'nt 7 cet a bit late?
i eat at about 6cet so that would be the earliest possible for me without doing it in the afternoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom