FFA TG RAID - Sunday 11 January - 16.30 CET

T

Thorulf

Raid will be led by the troll Zlugugg with Tesla as backup *hug*.

Rules, times etc is as usually ... mods from earlier raids is transfered and used.

GATHER AT HAGALL
CG will open at 15:30 GMT / 1630 CET
Raid will depart and CG will close at 1600 GMT / 1700 CET

Level 45 minimum to attend, level 50 char to get loot or mod.

Both flying chickens will be killed if the raid consists of enough people.
The King and Queen will only be attempted if there are enough (motivated) people.

You can find the current mod list here (Make sure you move to the last page in the thread.. most recent list is there):

http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?postid=1434606#post1434606

THINGS CONCERNING LOOT:
- You must be level 50 in order to enter the lotto or get mod.
- You must have 'a need' for the item. When in doubt, I'll decide whether you do or not.
- Any alt you are rolling for must be level 50.
- Failure to follow these two rules means you have 24 hours to return any items you received to the raid organiser (in this case... me)
- Before the raid starts you will be asked whether you will roll for the class you are playing or for one of your level 50 alts. This choice cannot be changed after we enter TG.
- You may only receive *one* item per raid - excluding dyes, excess respec stones and remains of mobs.
- There are TWO ways of acquiring a single-line respec stone on an FFA hunt. One is to state that you want a stone at the beginning of the hunt (This will reduce your mod to 0). The second way is to take a gamble and lotto on one of the excess respec stones at the end of the lotto. (This will leave your mod unchanged, but you get no +10 for this hunt if you get no other loot. Keep in mind there might actually be no excess stones.)
- Excess respec stones are those stones left after handing the people indicating at the beginning of the raid wanting one, one.
- If you chose a class which had no drops during the raid, then tough, I'll add your nice +10 mod for the next raid.
- Winning loot means all your modifiers are wiped back to null/zero/zilch/void except when the loot is dyes/remains/excess respec stones.
- YOU MAY NOT SELL ANY FFA RAID DROPS. YOU MAY NOT CLAIM AN ITEM SO YOU CAN SELL THE ONE YOU ALREADY HAD. IF YOU CAN'T USE THEM THEN DON'T LOTTO FOR THEM. These raids are not a way to generate cash. Make your own raids if you want to get stuff to sell.

MODIFIERS:
Modifiers are awarded as follows:
- Attending a raid until we all die horribly or clean out the glacier +10
- Attending a raid but leaving before we die horribly or clean out the glacier +5 (Optional)
- Winning stuff in the lotto reduces your modifier to <zero>. This includes respec rocks, but exclused dyes, remains and relottos.

THE LOTTERY:
The lottory takes place either in TG, or at some other place announced during the raid. You can only roll for things you can actually use and for the class you are rolling for. If you LD just before lotto it's your responsibility to get your ass there. No amount of whine/threats/cake's will ever change that.

I /can/ be grumpy. But mostly I'm not. Really.

Blah, blah. The usual.

A benevolant dictatorship is the best form of government possible.

R

Rogard

Aye will be fun to se how the new leader does it, might be as good as Tesla, might be better :)

Ill be there! ;)

C

cizzela

realy great someone did this
Good luck with all raids

K

Keeilb

is the ffa tg raids always on sundays ?

i work every sunday 4 pm - 10pm cet so no ffa raids for me

so i maby take that day off just to get to the tg raids if they always are on sundays

C

coolan

if its anything likes tesla's it runs every sunday assuming enought people turn up.

T

Thorulf

Aye they will be held every sunday as long as there is people attending.

O

old.Downanael

We killing birdys too? never really got reason why almost noone of the FFA raids kill them. :(

M

Moried

If i'm reading the rules right, sub 50's still get mod even though they can't currently roll for loot. Correct?

O

ormorof

Originally posted by Moried
If i'm reading the rules right, sub 50's still get mod even though they can't currently roll for loot. Correct?

afaik its onnly lvl 50's that can get mod or loot, since mods are basically a substitute for loot (And helps you get loot :p )

T

Thorulf

Originally posted by ormorof
afaik its onnly lvl 50's that can get mod or loot, since mods are basically a substitute for loot (And helps you get loot :p )

Aye ... right ... rules been edited to show this more clear.

T

Thorulf

Originally posted by old.Downanael
We killing birdys too? never really got reason why almost noone of the FFA raids kill them. :(

Which beasts we are going after is decided based upon how many we are and what we can take and so on ... this far the birdies been bugged somehow and nearly impossible to get to fight. We didnt try last time so a bird try will most probably be made soon (if not already this Sunday).

H

haxyn

GATHER AT HAGALL
CG will open at 15:30 GMT / 1630 CET
Raid will depart and CG will close at 1600 GMT / 1700 CET

Just to point something out there if cg opens at 16:30 how can it close 16:00?

Z

Zebolt

Didn't you notice the GMT / CET?

That means it's different times zones so what is basicly says is:

In some contries (ie UK)
GATHER AT HAGALL
CG will open at 15:30
Raid will depart and CG will close at 16:00

and in other contries (ie Sweden)
GATHER AT HAGALL
CG will open at 16:30
Raid will depart and CG will close at 17:00

But it happens at the same time. Clever huh? :D

M

marathor

Originally posted by old.Downanael

Our record on Teslas raid was 10minutes to kill Hurrika with 50 peeps I think... never could figure it out how were we that fast as it normally takas 30mins with 50.

Both big birds used to be bugged and we couldnt get aggro no matter what we did after initial pull ... guess enough people complained to Right Now as I got an answer too and next FFA the birds were already farmed. ^^

They also drop sb and hunter vest and people like wont attend on ffa without em. No point wasting 90mod for some other drop.

T

Thorulf

Zlugugg says Ug ! The first raid turned out good I think ... We started a bit late so those who was on the RR could join in. We tried the bird Torst first ... no problem pulling him this time (way to go Hanse) ... on the bad side he turned out to be far too tough for our 3.5 full groups. We quickly got on our feet again and cleaned out the Councils and finished off with Agmundr.

Thanks all for attending ... will fix the mod list asap ... see ya next Sunday.

A

arawem

Next time just post the raid is delayed, u dont need say why, just say it.

T

Thorulf

Originally posted by arawem
Next time just post the raid is delayed, u dont need say why, just say it.

Ehh ? My post was 8 hours after the RR had failed. I didnt post that it IS delayed I posted that it WAS delayed. Would never, ever post anything about a RR to be or one that is in progress.

A

arawem

Thats what im talking about, i wasnt abe to go to the ffa, cos i did not know it was just deleyed, i was told it was CANCELED. Nothing here about the raid was going to be happen 2 hours (or whatever) leter. Next time u have to dalay a ffa, just inform ppl about it, dont mention the reason of the delay, but tell ppl about it.

T

Thorulf

Ahh Arawem miss-read ya there ... sorry ... I didnt announce the delay here on BW because of 3 reasons. 1 - I didnt know that the delay was needed until we found out we was too few to leave at normal start time. 2 - I didnt wanna delay or cancel as it was my first time and didnt wanna start with a "mishap". 3 - The chance that Albions would be more relaxed at FFA time could help the RR. (yeah, yeah ... one could wish at least) =).

Anyway, I told all to spread the word about the delay, not cancel, to their alliance chats but the only way if ya wanna be real sure what is about to happen is to send me a PM or try joining Zluguggs cg.

Sorry that you missed last raid ... hope to see ya next Sunday insted.

A

arawem

Oh u will don worry, if only missed 1 or 2 ffa ;P

Users who are viewing this thread