FFA TG raid 23. April 2005 - 15.00

Henx

Fledgling Freddie
Just finishing mi hunter template I kind stumbled over a lil problem…

Kinda need “Hjalmar’s Quiver” and that seem like that isn’t for sale anywhere, so that is why I’ll start hosting a few raids to TG.

So would ya be in the mood to joining in Saturday 23. April, ya be most welcome. Meet Hagall at 15.00 and well move around in there until we get killed and return to Hagall for lotto. The raid is FFA so bring ya friends no matter who they are and what guild they are in.

Since I’m new on the raid scene I’ll do mi own rules. /random high 100 wins. No mods and only 1 item pr. person until all have an item. I know Zluggugg has a lotto mod list, so if he wanna do the lotto on mi future raids, he is most welcome to use that mod list so it still have some use.

I claim the first “Hjalmar’s Quiver” in advance – and restrict myself for joining the lotto. If it doesn’t drop I get nothing. The quiver is why I am doing this. If any of you guys wanna sell me a quiver I’ll do this thing anyways.

To avoid any getting pissed of on 16 year old pimple faced bugger that has a hearing disability the rule is 1 warning for attention, 2 warning loose lotto rights, 3 warning ya out of the hunt and bande for the future.

Hope some of you guys out there wanna join, and if this goes well I’ll start to make some hunting in the SI caves for the fun of it on a regular basic – until ya’ll get sick of it.

Know this raid is on a short notice, but hope ya’ll gonna show anyways.

BTW - bg on Henx 30 min before start - and we leave sharp at 16.00. If less than 3 FG shows - I'm gonna cancle the raid and try to convert it to an artifact run for what peps think they'll like.

Later

:flame:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I might come actually, want a vest from there myself for my mates shaman. Since they can't play atm.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Will participiate with nahkapaska+marmattaja.

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
I could join with warrior/rm/sm/healer/hunter + BBshamie/healer, but... and thers always a but... thers two large raid during saturday erinys 14:00cet folowed by jacinas at around 15:00cet. when they done I'd love to join.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Joohl said:
I could join with warrior/rm/sm/healer/hunter + BBshamie/healer, but... and thers always a but... thers two large raid during saturday erinys 14:00cet folowed by jacinas at around 15:00cet. when they done I'd love to join.

Mate those two are done weekly basis. TG isn't.

Eleannor

Fledgling Freddie
I want to go to TG too

Hello,

Can I come, I am only small and do not make much noise ..

I occasionally hit things for damage and can ake great tea .. No chocolate or buiscits this raid though, you all need to loose weight.

Hugs and things ..

Ele

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Henx said:
Meet Hagall at 15.00 and well move around in there until we get killed and return to Hagall for lotto.

BTW - bg on Henx 30 min before start - and we leave sharp at 16.00.

If we head out 16.00 and you talk CET time then Jashina´s will be over and peeps from there could join too.

Eleannor

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry

Hello Henx,

I am sorry but I am not going to be able to attend now :( If i get everything done in time I will try and get on.. But it is not looking good at the moment :(

So sorry, I really like it in TG I hope you get everthing you need..

Good luck to you all and have fun..

Hugs

Ele

Henx

Fledgling Freddie
Since I didn't state if it was 15 CET or Uk her goes.

The raid starts at 15 UK - 16 CET.

Sorry ya'll....

Henx

Fledgling Freddie
After the immense success, where absolutely no one showed up for the TG raid, guess that means that either TG raid or just my raids aren't what peps wanna do.

So guess I'm out of that business.

So hope some of ya'll wanna sell me the gem "Hjalmars Quiver" cause kinda hard to farm on ya own up there.

Later ya'll

:eek:

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Zlugugg Benvis said:
Hard to get peeps to TG these days, nothing to do with you :)

That is true. Best bet is to get an alliance event of that, and that way get ppl come, and/or get your guild make a tg event and ask some other(s) guilds to join as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom