FFA Sidi Raids restarting

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
FFA Sidi Raids restarting - 13th Feb, 7:00pm

With the end of the TLW era of sidi raiding, I thought I would try and get things going again.

I am perfectly happy to try and run them in future, however I need some advice on dealing with the individual boss mob tactics.

If I can get a minstrel volenteer to do the pulling, I would like to get things going again next Friday 13th, 7:00pm Fort Gwyntell (friday 13th? I must be mad). Trying to get groups sorted and leave by 7:30.

Rules:
Level 45+ to attend (40+ for support classes), lvl 50 to enter lotto.
Very similar to the TLW system.
You roll for your class, or a class you nominate before the raid starts.
There will be three rounds of lottoing.
Round 1: You roll for your class or nominated class, using the mod system built up over previous raids. 1 item per person. Any stones will be lottoed last.
Round 2: You roll for anything, but still 1 item per person.
Round 3: You roll for anything, until it's all gone. I have no desire to run a shop based system.
If you take nothing in Round 1 and are there until the end of the raid, then you get a +10 mod on the next raid.

please let me know if there's enough interest to do this. If not, I won't waste my time. And I need a suicidal minstrel volenteer.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Could be an Unlucky day for old Appoc ;)
Im in

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Yup

Definatly interested.

although wont be able to make the first one

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Moth Twiceborn said:
I could give it a go - volunteer for main tank if you're lacking...

Thanks moth, could use one.

unforgiving

Fledgling Freddie
iam in ^^ one question tho, can i come with a lvl 48-49 rejuc cleric and nominate my 50 inf and still be in the lotto ?

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
unforgiving said:
iam in ^^ one question tho, can i come with a lvl 48-49 rejuc cleric and nominate my 50 inf and still be in the lotto ?

Although your cleric might be more useful, I can't start making one rule for one person and other rules for the rest. Sorry.

unforgiving

Fledgling Freddie
ok well doesent matter i will just come with inf then untill my cleric becomes 50 :D

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
I can bring my minstrel (or sorcerer, they are great sidi pullers!) to pull, if you like.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Linnet said:
I can bring my minstrel (or sorcerer, they are great sidi pullers!) to pull, if you like.

That would be great lin :clap:

Ailil

Fledgling Freddie
Have a 6s pbter willing to come too :) As long as I remember, but hoping Moth will remind me.

Claudio

Fledgling Freddie
Aye..im in Smurf m8...choice of CLAUDIO(50 inf)...STESAW(50 deathsight necro)...or LISAW(50 fire wizz)..ill see on day which is most desirable to bring...tho I would like to try LISAW, as the fire resists on high level mobs has been significantly reduceced in last patch..apparently:) :clap:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in ... will bring level 50 rejuv cleric to most of the raids... still need some items from that dredded place :)

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Im in also.. choice of lvl 50 merc, level 50 scout, lvl 50 necro or level 50 inf ..
prob bring merc

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
One thing I do intend to do is after each raid I will publish the current mod list on my website. Therefore, if for some reason I am unable to run things on a friday (god forbid, I may get a social life one day) then someone else can step in if they want to and still have access to the current mod list. They can then send me the results of their raid and I can update it ready for the next week.

Well there certainly seems to be enough interest in the raids so it's going ahead.

Be patient with me, never done this before :)

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Im interested, will bring my cleric (50 enhance + 13) with moa4, attended many sidi raids.

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Is it ok to show up with my minstrel (newly dinged 50) this friday and participate in the raid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom