FFA Friday Night Sidi Raid - 5th March, 7pm Ft Gwyntell

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
As I have a social life this week there is no raid tonight.
Next week with the launch of TOA, I doubt anyone will be interested in a sidi raid next friday.
Therefore the next free for all friday night raid will be o the 5th March.
Gather at Fort Gwyntell for at 7pm, for a 7:30pm start.

Hopefully we will have a lot less LDs on the way there than last time, and things will go a bit smoother.

----------------------------------------------------
Rule list:

Level 45+ to attend the raid for most classes.
Level 40+ for clerics/PBT classes.
Level 50 to enter the lotto at the end for items (and yes that includes if you ding 50 mid-raid :))

You will listen to the raid leader, and follow his instructions. Failure to do so may result in you being barred from the lotto, or in extreme cases banned from future raids, as it puts the whole raid in danger and can ruin it for everyone else.

The lotto will be comprised of 3 rounds-
Round 1 - You roll for your class, or the class you nominated before entering Sidi. Your rolls will include any mod built up from previous rounds. Upon recieving an item, your mod will be reset to 0 again. Respec stones will be lottoed at the end of round 1. 1 item per person.
Round 2 - You may roll for any class that you have a lvl 50 character in. Mods will not be used on rolls and not be spent if you get an item. You cannot roll for an item if you recieved one in round 1. 1 item per person.
Round 3 - Anyone who has not recieved an item before round 3 will be granted a +10 mod for the next raid. Absolute free for all. All remaining items will go, regardless of if you have an item already or a relevant class. Bear in mind, there is normally very little left by this point.

If someone has to leave the raid early, then I may grant them a +5 mod for next time depending on circumstances.

I will not put a rule in saying that you shouldn't sell items or anything like that, because it's frankly unenforceable. I would just ask that people use common sense, and a little consideration for other realm-mates and just go for the stuff they need, not what might be useful on their nth alt.

------------------------------

Current mod list

+10
Adir
Adorith
Aowyn
Arag
Augustinus
Banemans
Blaien
Breuse
Caedien
Cinqill
Dorac
Finnith
Gameplay
Heesin
Kruka
Kryos
Lexa
Linnet
Loriean
Mealin
Miseria
Morpheous
Moth
Otter
Pius
Rastaz
Rupinen
Savril
Scunner
Servantes
Silk
Thaledra
Trongela
Twinox
Verush
Visit

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
I can come with Pally/theurg (10sec). Looking for a stone to respec to 6sec :)

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Well the next raid is tonight. I will be at Fort Gwyntell at 7pm, and we hope to leave at 7:30pm.
I will cancel the raid if we only get a few people turning up, due to TOA, but I hope we get enough to make it viable.

Looking for a pally to be main assist and a suicidal mincer to pull.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
dunno if im comming, but if so ;) i can be ma... dont have any mob as im rvr specced and low rr :/

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Raid cancelled

I was the only person to turn up.
Will try again next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom