ffa co5 raid monday 15 may [P]

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
I'll have a BG up for all co5 steps on monday the 15th of may, at 19:00 CET. Don't know who BG will be on yet. But just come to co5 and find out =) I hope enough show up to make atleast 2 fg so we can run past Legion and kille Utgard-Lok

Hope to see you there =)

/Jens

Returned

Fledgling Freddie
brill i will most likely be there whether its with my BD or my hunter depend on how quick i can lvl my hunter in the nxt few days :)

glad after all this time another Co5 raid has sprung up ^_^ gj all an hope the turnup will b fruitfull :)

Rarn

Fledgling Freddie
I will be there with either:

Healer
Spiritmaster
Shadowblade
Warrior

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Where will we meet up? U say at Co5, that means i will have to use my crystal? Or? If i do then where?

Fugue

Fledgling Freddie
If I can get off early, I will try to be there with my zerker, Teor

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
The co5 is just a dungeon you enter. Just like DF. It is located on the north zonewall i east Svealand

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Aberrathien said:
Where will we meet up? U say at Co5, that means i will have to use my crystal? Or? If i do then where?

Got to Vasudheim (Jordheim West gate exit). Travel down the road towards Audliten. At the Mularn turn off to the North there's a mile-stone in the road. Go directly West from that, into the snowy hills and the C05 dungeon is in the second dip.
I'll be there with my Dark SM to give the ML9 pet a walk on the wild side.....

Brode

Fledgling Freddie
My computer did crasch yesterday right after the final mob. I hope that you did okey on the rest of the run.
Thanks for a fun run.

Dyna_Mite

Fledgling Freddie
My comp crashed after the first mob really sorry to all the ppl in my group!!
Hope you are running another Co5 sometime i am getting another isp soon so hopefully should be ok next time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom