Few SB axe artifacts in ToA

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
I have only been able to find 1 axe artifact while I have foun 3 sword ones... Makes me wonder if sword would be a better path to go then axe...

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
acctually I have even found 4 sword and only 1 axe...

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Ubbis said:
hehe but will take like 4 months before its nerfed on EU lol
it will take 3-4month for casual player to lvl it

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
AngryKid said:
Why should it be nerfed when all realms have access to it?

maybe because not all classes have acces to it :)

anyway I think its quite obvious midgard is once again being screwed when it comes to something. It seems to me like the artifacts are both easier to get and better for the 2 other realms(mainly since they can choose their dmg type on the artifacts, also alot of weapons that alb/hib can use as left hand mid cant wich is just pure lame).

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
AngryKid said:
Why should it be nerfed when all realms have access to it?
Because its lvl5 proc was ridiculously overpowered, it was supposed to increase accuracy by 50%(ie. less misses) but it increased WS by 50% instead making tanks pretty much cap their damage for the whole minute the proc was active.

I've seen screenshots of a hero that used the battler until it procced then switched to his golden spear artifact and hit for 650+ every 1.9 sec.

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Lythande said:
I've seen screenshots of a hero that used the battler until it procced then switched to his golden spear artifact and hit for 650+ every 1.9 sec.

o_O

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Ubbis said:
maybe because not all classes have acces to it :)

anyway I think its quite obvious midgard is once again being screwed when it comes to something.
wtf are you on about? savages, bonedancers, pre fix god like SBs, zerks, healers. do me a favour

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
wtf are you on about? savages, bonedancers, pre fix god like SBs, zerks, healers. do me a favour

Chanters, pre fix GODLIKE BAOD, wich made every caster useless, Grouppurge, etc QQ

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Many of the items can be activated as different types of weapon with different types of damage. e.g. Spear of Kings can be activated as a spear or sword, but has thrust damage, so this is a pretty nice boost imo. Only artefacts that are crappy are crush/hammer ones, and they're crap on all realms.

Also remember that there are plenty of artefacts that are just as good but aren't weapons, and planey of uber weapons that aren't artefacts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom